225188 Bullies, 4029 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1 to 6 of 6
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Gumby is offline

    BJJ Purple Belt

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    881

    Posted On:
    4/01/2006 4:05pm


     Style: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Your Martial Art Still Sucks

    I ground and pound helpless karateka

    I use the deadly against crapplers

    And I elbow wrestlers in the spine when they try to take me down

    Your martial art still sucks


    Now that Phrost sold the site, everyone here is now dumber for having been exposed to the hippies of the martial arts world. I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.
    Last edited by Gumby; 4/01/2006 4:07pm at .
  2. Plasma is offline
    Plasma's Avatar

    Bullshido Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    7,077

    Posted On:
    4/01/2006 4:07pm

    supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: 柔術

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Your so mean, I going to neg rep you.
  3. Mr. Jones is offline
    Mr. Jones's Avatar

    resident sick ****

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    3,309

    Posted On:
    4/01/2006 4:14pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Being a total psychopath

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know I used to be like you. Then Kick Chick gave me head and I saw the light.
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=32831
  4. CanucKyokushin is offline

    He'll flip ya!

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    ?????????
    Posts
    2,736

    Posted On:
    4/01/2006 4:14pm

    supporting member
     Style: Not.....working

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    One more negtive post from you youg man and you will force me to send a PM to the admins to send you a warning.Please take a break and walk away from the compter if you are in such a bad mood.Do the world a favor mister.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumby
    I ground and pound helpless karateka

    I use the deadly against crapplers

    And I elbow wrestlers in the spine when they try to take me down

    Your martial art still sucks


    Now that Phrost sold the site, everyone here is now dumber for having been exposed to the hippies of the martial arts world. I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.
  5. Gumby is offline

    BJJ Purple Belt

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    881

    Posted On:
    4/01/2006 4:27pm


     Style: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jones
    You know I used to be like you. Then Kick Chick gave me head and I saw the light.
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=32831
    :3some: :3some: :3some:

    Howbout it??????




    Quote Originally Posted by Canuckyokushin
    One more negtive post from you youg man and you will force me to send a PM to the admins to send you a warning.Please take a break and walk away from the compter if you are in such a bad mood.Do the world a favor mister.
    SMITE ME! Oh mighty SMITER!!
  6. SFGOON is offline
    SFGOON's Avatar

    and humble, too!

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    2,208

    Posted On:
    4/01/2006 4:35pm


     Style: Systema, BJJ, Arrestling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I guess it's only a little bit gay, go ahead!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.