Donkey-Punch-Gatame?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm guessing you jumped on his back and hooked in when he went for o goshi

Style
    Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You constantly hummed the intro music from The Legend of Zelda, while benignly maintaining mount for 5 minutes.

Style
    Sanda, BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Boyd by lvl 3 Fireball?

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville supporting member
    Style
    Electricity, Speed
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kein Haar
    You constantly hummed the intro music from The Legend of Zelda, while benignly maintaining mount for 5 minutes.
    This is possibly the single most accurate depiction of how I usually roll, but no, not in this particular case.
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Style
    judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Chain punches?

Style
    MMA, JKD philosophy
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Did you scream "THIS IS FOR KIMURA! REVENGE!" and then pull out a Desert Eagle .50 and shoot him right in the nuts?

Style
    Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can sympathize with you boyd- when I was a blue belt I would occasionally make my way over to the Judo room to train in some standup. Bear in mind that the instructors cross trained in BJJ and it wasnt like I was storming the dojo or anything. Sometimes I'd get to class early when they'd be practicing ne waza and the instructors would pair me up. There was this one Judo brown/black belt who I'd natrually tool on the ground, and he would find it neccessary to coach me while I was straight up kicking his ass- things like "Pull here" when I'm armbarring him, etc. I didnt mind any criticism with the standup game, since I knew that he knew more than me, but to have the conceit to try to coach someone who is clearly better than you is worthy of a royal ass kicking.

Needless to say, I simply sit on the side whenever they do ne waza now and wait until they get to the standup part.

Style
    BJJ, Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've rolled with a couple of judo guys, though, and they've been pretty nice people. I think it's kinda pitiful when someone with half a year's experience can clown a guy who's trained for 2 years, though (I've yet to have a go at a really experienced judoka).

Style
    BJJ & MT
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjelva
    I've rolled with a couple of judo guys, though, and they've been pretty nice people. I think it's kinda pitiful when someone with half a year's experience can clown a guy who's trained for 2 years, though (I've yet to have a go at a really experienced judoka).
    Did you start on your knees?

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last