222397 Bullies, 4583 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 23456 7891016 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

It's all about the clinch. The clinch, I said.

Posted On:
    9/25/2007 2:54pm

supporting member
     Style: SAMBO, mma, jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I got punched in the throat a few weeks ago sparring with a guy who just won a lightweight mma title. He doesn't hit like a bitch (actually I've met a few bitches who hit pretty hard but you get the point) and last time I checked, I'm not dead.

Also just got over a bruised trachea from BJJ. That was fun too......

Guess what?

Still not dead.

And if every time you slammed somebody in the ribs there was a high risk of internal bleeding you'd have piles of dead fighters all over the place.

There's no magic bullet for fighting. You hit (or whatever) the other guy until he stops moving and hope you can keep him from doing the same. Course I suck, so maybe somebody wants to offer a different opinion.
    Last edited by JP; 9/25/2007 2:57pm at .

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/25/2007 2:58pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    See, thing is you claim you suck. So, if an art is so superior and so deadly you are exactly the type of person who should be dead.

That is one of the outs of so called deadly arts. You aren't going to encounter a "professional" fighter. They train for the average Joe.

So, if you really suck that makes you an average Joe. Since you haven't died that tells us about the deadly super rupture 5 finger death palm.

Posted On:
    9/25/2007 3:02pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake
    See, thing is you claim you suck. So, if an art is so superior and so deadly you are exactly the type of person who should be dead.

That is one of the outs of so called deadly arts. You aren't going to encounter a "professional" fighter. They train for the average Joe.

So, if you really suck that makes you an average Joe. Since you haven't died that tells us about the deadly super rupture 5 finger death palm.

The guy who hit me is a pro......****, maybe I really am dead....does that mean this is heaven? I gotta say, if this is heaven, can somebody point me to the complaint department I need to have a word with the guy in charge.....

And yeah, I really do suck.

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/25/2007 3:27pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh I'm sorry you were hit by a MMA SPORT FIGHTER. My bad you fail. MMA doesn't work in the street.

Posted On:
    9/25/2007 4:25pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake
    Oh I'm sorry you were hit by a MMA SPORT FIGHTER. My bad you fail. MMA doesn't work in the street.

Its kinda hard to keep a hypodermic need from piercing your rashguard you know...especially when wielded by a crack-whore, who can suck start a buick and is on PCP.

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/25/2007 5:28pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Also, I forgot he is a pro which lose even more points in credibility.

Enough of the derail. Tom may hurt my beautiful post count.

I'm always dubious of anyone having previous Martial Arts experience "discovering" a new Martial Art.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/25/2007 6:01pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: ARAKAN

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yeh i just had a private lesson followed by a group class last night. I am now a solid believer......................
    Arakan is awesome. I shame myself that i let your *beliefs* pass through my mind. I felt the hit last night. they were only 15- 20% of what we had and they still hurt like hell.

I also told my instructor about this website. he laughed and told anyone at all to come down for a free intro. do it. now thats pretty ballsy for a "BS martial art" ha ha ha.

I don't need any sypathy from you or luck. I know how much arakan kicks ass and if all of your egos are to proud to even try an intro (for those of you in the area) then i honestly feel sorry for you. you are missing out on a great opportunity.

The Bottom Brick

Posted On:
    9/25/2007 6:07pm

Style: BJJ, Ju-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arakan
    I also told my instructor about this website. he laughed and told anyone at all to come down for a free intro. do it. now thats pretty ballsy for a "BS martial art" ha ha ha.
    No, Balsy would be to go and enter MMA with his deadly martial art and prove it.

Go and find a real club and spar with someone who has one year of training.

Also, make us a deal. After you grow up come back and read this thread.
    "Sifu, I"m niether - I'm a fire dragon so don't **** with me!"

Posted On:
    9/25/2007 6:11pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yeh i just had a private lesson followed by a group class last night. I am now a solid believer......................
    Arakan is awesome. I shame myself that i let your *beliefs* pass through my mind. I felt the hit last night. they were only 15- 20% of what we had and they still hurt like hell.

I don't need any sypathy from you or luck. I know how much arakan kicks ass and if all of your egos are to proud to even try an intro (for those of you in the area) then i honestly feel sorry for you. you are missing out on a great opportunity.

Dude, you came to us. We didn't walk into your gym.

And I don't have an ego about this (or much of one at all) or anything invested other than not seeing somebody else get sold on a bunch of ****. I gotta be honest with you, this "art" of your instructors is manufactured. It exists only in his head and yours.

Is it the worst thing I've ever seen? No. But its close.

But I do like the fact that your instructor is open to somebody coming by. Tell me, is he open to you training other arts simultaneously?

Enjoy the brainwashing. It fucking pisses me off that people like that are allowed to operate.

And there's no way in hell he's gonna try and bang with an actual fighter. But I bet his reasons why he won't do it are gonna be different than what I think.
    Last edited by JP; 9/25/2007 6:14pm at .

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/25/2007 6:20pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

No it really isn't ballsy. See the key thing is free lesson. Ask him the next time if he would have a friendly spar.
Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 23456 7891016 ... LastLast