Page 31 of 31 First ... 212728293031
    Style
    BJJ/ MMA/ MT
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Once I'm back to strength, I will do what hasn't been done. I will endure a class of Arakan.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    I <3 Battlefields...

Style
    Judo, Muay Thai
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    Once I'm back to strength, I will do what hasn't been done. I will endure a class of Arakan.
    Think I mentioned it earlier somewhere (maybe on this thread) - but I have done this. I was "lucky" enough to know someone who did Arakan -a ballet friend of my daughters used to practice his moves outside the studio. After 6 months training, his goal was to be an instructor.
    Long story short, I settled on aikido as short term delusion of choice.
    I you are really set on Arakan, I can probably lend you some "Aerobics - Style" videos - same fighting capability with 80's leotards

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Challenge everybody to a death match the first time somebody gives counter-productive coaching.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Style
    BJJ/ MMA/ MT
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by traversnz View Post
    Think I mentioned it earlier somewhere (maybe on this thread) - but I have done this. I was "lucky" enough to know someone who did Arakan -a ballet friend of my daughters used to practice his moves outside the studio. After 6 months training, his goal was to be an instructor.
    Long story short, I settled on aikido as short term delusion of choice.
    I you are really set on Arakan, I can probably lend you some "Aerobics - Style" videos - same fighting capability with 80's leotards
    I want to experience it first hand. Then provide lulz for the forum. I am definitely not "set on Arakan".
    I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
    I <3 Battlefields...

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I want to experience it first hand. Then provide lulz for the forum. I am definitely not "set on Arakan".
    shhhhhhhh.
    Great now they know one of their new students, in the next six months, is a plant.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    BJJ/ MMA/ MT
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    shhhhhhhh.Great now they know one of their new students, in the next six months, is a plant.
    They're probably going to figure it out when I challenge them all to a Death Match during warm up.
    I <3 Battlefields...

Page 31 of 31 First ... 212728293031