Page 3 of 11 First 1234567 ... Last
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok...I love the Japanese announcers saying "KungFu Masta", funny.

They must have let him in just for the show, because he had little skill. Well I hope that is all it was because I dont know how else he would get into K1.:5sigh:

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    When did they start letting mentally ill LARPers with "training mustaches" fight profesionally?

Not that it isn't hilarious.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jesus Christ, he has teh d31dl3y afro!!!
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We should thank him for being a years supply of avatars for us all....
    You are a total Douchbag. Train more, post nevermore.
    FickleFingerOfFate -08-21-2007 08:59 AM

just die already.
    Plasma - 08-20-2007 11:45 PM

Aikidokkkkakkakakakaaaaa
    Best MA website ever!!!!!: http://www.dogjudo.co.uk/

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Unbelieveable...the song on his website is the theme from Shaolin Soccer....

WARNING: BJJ may cause airway obstruction. Join us... or die
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Great find. and FYI Bruce Lee has been rolling in his grave for so long they gave him a black belt in BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fastest Nunchaku
    Wholly moley...This guy is dillusional to say the least.

That big afro is obviously there to hide the helmet he has to wear. Since when did they let retarted people fight in K-1?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Using Mr. Valente as a yardstick, I'd have to say that imitation is no longer the sincerest form of flattery.
    Shut the hell up and train.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have a question regarding the MT fighter and the strategy (I don't know much about it)...It looked like the MT fighter did not want to get inside on the "kung fu master". The "master" had no real punches or combinations, just, what he thought, were good kicks. Wouldn't it have made more sense to get in close and go with the hands and knees? Do the MT guys prefer to sit back and wail on the legs?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by FredGarvinMP
    I have a question regarding the MT fighter and the strategy (I don't know much about it)...It looked like the MT fighter did not want to get inside on the "kung fu master". The "master" had no real punches or combinations, just, what he thought, were good kicks. Wouldn't it have made more sense to get in close and go with the hands and knees? Do the MT guys prefer to sit back and wail on the legs?
    Yeah...I thought the MT guy was a little too passive. I think he should have just let loose with Round house kicks on the inside and outside of the guy's lead leg with an occasional kick upstairs, especially when the guy switched stances. In general, MT guys aren't the greatest punchers and "Bruce Lie" had a height advantage so I'm guessing that the MT fighter would have had a difficult time pulling his head down to get the thai clinch to utilize knee strikes. I assume that's why he didn't get in too close on "Mr. Lame of Death".

Page 3 of 11 First 1234567 ... Last