--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I need a bit of help

I made a bit of a humorous, newbie mistake. I accidentally entered in only the first of a few styles that I practice, and don't know how to change it. Yeah, I've sort of oppened myself up for laughs, but it's to be expected. I'd appreciate whatever help I could get.

Style
    Rehab(Back Surgery)
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ~SS2~
    I made a bit of a humorous, newbie mistake. I accidentally entered in only the first of a few styles that I practice, and don't know how to change it. Yeah, I've sort of oppened myself up for laughs, but it's to be expected. I'd appreciate whatever help I could get.
    Look around for a link called "User Control Panel" explore around in there some you will find it .

Any other advise you need should be PM's to me . You should note that a 5 dollar charge is billed for every stupid question . 2.50 for my time and 2.50 for the bandwidth which will be held by me untill I renew my supporting membership . *

*stupid may vary and subject to change without notice
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    Chinese Boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ~SS2~
    This is due to the repressed homosexual urges you have toward your dad and the menage trois you've fantasized about with him and your dog and a bottle of 'Cool Whip'.

Oh, you weren't looking for psychological help? My bad....

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

XD

Lol. Yeah, thanks. I should be able to figure it out, from here. I couldn't find it at first. =P

Style
    BJJ/MT
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Primary Style:
    MMA
    Martial Arts Experience:
    My goal in the martial arts is to continue to test my limits, and develop new and valuable life skills, as well as an effective method of self defense. I greatly enjoy the martial arts, and am very dedicated to my training. I practice a mixed martial arts combination of wing chun, the five animal styles of shaolin kung fu (dragon, snake, crane, leopard, tiger), Muay Thai, Boxing, and Brazillian Juijitsu. I have also become very interested in philosophy, involving the martial arts.
    Wow, you sure train a lot of styles.

Let me be the first to tell you that a mix of martial arts is not the same thing as mixed martial arts. This may seem silly or pedantic, but the acronym "MMA" is reserved exclusively for those that train specifically to compete in full contact sport fighting competition.

I got called out for this too. I thought that Karate and BJJ together meant I was doing MMA. I was wrong.

WC,KF,MT,Boxing,BJJ might fit in your style field, but you will get a lot of crap for it because there is no way to seriously so many different styles at once.

Can I ask you some questions:

What percentage of your time is dedicated to each style?
    Do you have multiple teachers, or one teacher that teaches you all these styles?
    What is the name of your BJJ teacher and what rank do they hold?