Page 4 of 4 First 1234

Style
    None
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't know what the **** you guys are talking about but this is great, I'm getting an idea of how much some of you wank to your opinion every night. All the pacifist/Tao/peace stuff I was talking about, I'm just saying I have no intention of fighting people, I'm not training to kick a bully properly in the nuts, but I don't want to take some serious **** to the face if I can do anything about it (which I can't right now, but I want to get an idea of what's out there. Nice to meet you). I don't know much about martial arts. I'm gonna search for what LARP means and get back to you on that.

I don't want to throw a ************ across a canyon, I want to be able to avoid the full force of a dude attacking me because I realize how he's moving. I can imagine, save for a shriveled old judo man, this is not always going to be possible but it's got to be important where and how you place yourself, right? If I am to understand correctly, the schools of the bujinkan deal with things like that.

The meditation bullshit, I'm just talking about the point of meditation as I know is to train your mind to realize what's happening between a moment of concentration and a moment of distraction. Over a long, long time you can train yourself to let distractions pass through you, or however you want to put it. In short, concentration. It seems like you guys are making a strict separation between the actual fighting part and... everything else, so I'm just going to play along... so nevermind all the spiritual stuff, what kind of weightlifting helps me gain weight? I eat an obscene amount of food everyday, but I'm blessed with the metabolism of an ant.

bodar, I'm that guy who pisses in your denture water every night. How's it going?

Style
    None
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I like that word more now

Style
    Chinese Martial Arts
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have been getting easily excited here... its just so much **** talking that I now have such a wonderfull outlet for. So thank you fellow noob for... that... and stuff.

Style
    BJJ, mma
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think its safe to assume we're being infiltrated by a member of the bujinkan. Kinda like what we used to do to the ashida kim boards. I'm suprised this guy isn't a little better at it though.

Style
    None
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lightning bolt! Lightning bolt!

I have never seen that ****, I feel better about myself now. I didn't know they had a way of recording someone's nightmares.

Page 4 of 4 First 1234