Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/26/2006 11:06pm

Style: Shotokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I'm off to Bali!!

Ahhh this time tommorow i'll either be basking in the sun or walking funny and getting acquainted with the Bali 9 and Chappelle Corby.

So party hard everyone, you won't have to put up with me for 3 whole weeks (or a lifetime, whichever).

It's amazing, the second you tell anyone here you're going to Bali you get 'the lecture', i reckon before i leave i'll have to blow up some balloons and get some streamers and fireworks to celebrate the 1000th person warning me against smuggling drugs to and from Bali.

Grandmaster Sensei of Village Idiocy

Posted On:
    3/26/2006 11:23pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kyokushin and Judo.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Have a nice time.
    Hannibal: The sworn enemy of dishonest politicians, source of entertainment on Bullshido and newly appointed Office Linebacker. Terry Tait ain't got **** on me !!!!

You secure that **** Hudson!!

Posted On:
    3/27/2006 1:02am

supporting member
     Style: Wing Chun/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sweet, can you bring me back some gammalan instruments from there please :)

Have a good time!
    Wheels within wheels in a spiral array...

Perpetually Punchdrunk

Posted On:
    3/27/2006 7:00am

Style: TKD, MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Real Australians don't smuggle weed into Bali, they have it planted in their surfboard bags.
    Rad ki was made up by adolescents. I do not know who created trad ki but it was not made by adolescents. your an ass dude, Im not being a little bitch you are, your past the level of a bitch. Your beyond Bitch! If im easting my time with ki and psi, then your wasting time to prove frauds, and all **** like that! -theoutsider

Kick boxing is ok, but don't expect do beat a man like Rickson Gracie with that. You need a real martial art. You need Xing Yi Quan. -Emptyflower

The splits, how ever, have a few martial uses. Doing the splits for me, can put my fists in testical strike range.

dont ignore the Art for the Martial or else your just kick boxing

Yes i am serious, there are kicks that can block punches. we have them in Moo duk kwan.
    I want to learn how to use them in case my arm gets broken in a fight.
    what would you have me do? if my arm gets broke, not block punches? -sempi-stone

Ex-ninja

Posted On:
    3/27/2006 11:49am

Style: Muso Shinden Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey, isn't that where Yellow Bamboo is from?

LEARN THEIR SECRETS AND REPORT BACK! :)
    --
    L.

Not over zealous, but just zealous enough. 病気の粗悪品

Posted On:
    3/27/2006 11:57am

Style: Okinawan Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Have a great trip!

Makes me jelous.

You know, as much as the rest of the world loves to bash Americans, nobody loves to bash us as much as we bash ourselves.

Well, here is one of my rips on America.

We don't get enough time off! I get two weeks per year. That sucks! I'm 45 years old and the longest vacation I have ever had was 15 days in Italy. I would have liked to stay there for at least a month. Americans work too much, maybe that is what makes us so grouchy!

I want a vacation!!!!(holiday) LOL
    People often tell me that I fail to see the gravity of the situation.
    I see the gravity, and I say...

Step right up folks and watch me defy gravity!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/03/2006 8:40pm

Style: Shotokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ohhhhhhhhh my head. I couldn't stand 3 weeks of that, hell i can't even remember half of it.

I remember the four scotch and cokes on the plane, i remember the five bintangs at the bar, i remember going to the room and saying 'ooooh Jamesons!' the rest is second hand information. Apparently the balinese guy poured us a jamies and coke, went to pour us a second only to find i'd downed the rest of the 200 ml bottle and started on the litre bottle.

Being a happy and generous drunk sucks! I'm told, i say 'i'm told' because i don't remember a single bit of it, but i'm told on the first night i bought everyone over $200 worth of lobster. I didn't even eat it, hell lobster aint even my favourite seafood dish!

I apparently then proceeded to puke up in the restaurant and had to get carried back to my room, god knows what i drank to get to the puking, no one else can remember either. i then staggered out and proceeded to go and drunkenly introduce myself to everyone else staying at the hotel, which explains all the snickering when i walked out to the bar the next day.

What followed was a five day hangover that i never want to have again. I still can't swallow alcohol even now, my body just doesn't want to allow it, it just wants its own bed and lots of peace and quiet.

Now i just ned a holiday from my holiday.

Perpetually Punchdrunk

Posted On:
    4/04/2006 1:41am

Style: TKD, MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sounds like the true Australian dream. We're proud you represented us well.
    Rad ki was made up by adolescents. I do not know who created trad ki but it was not made by adolescents. your an ass dude, Im not being a little bitch you are, your past the level of a bitch. Your beyond Bitch! If im easting my time with ki and psi, then your wasting time to prove frauds, and all **** like that! -theoutsider

Kick boxing is ok, but don't expect do beat a man like Rickson Gracie with that. You need a real martial art. You need Xing Yi Quan. -Emptyflower

The splits, how ever, have a few martial uses. Doing the splits for me, can put my fists in testical strike range.

dont ignore the Art for the Martial or else your just kick boxing

Yes i am serious, there are kicks that can block punches. we have them in Moo duk kwan.
    I want to learn how to use them in case my arm gets broken in a fight.
    what would you have me do? if my arm gets broke, not block punches? -sempi-stone