Page 4 of 6 First 123456 Last
  1. #31

    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    689
    Style
    Yoseikan Budo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    concerning the very first vid, I think the guy on the bottom is actually biting...you know because biting the rib cage is such a deadly move against a grappler.

    The big helmet thing is the helmet they usually use in woman self defense class because it's a helmet were the woman can go all out with fist, palm, claws without problems.

    Of course it also give a humengous target that's 10 times easier to strike than a real head but that's beside the point and you are not supose to say that to the woman you are 'empowering' (don't know if that's a word though)
    Martial Arts is like sex, if you over complicate it with exotic sounding names, theories and principles, you end up fucking yourself in the ass. -Ronin69

  2. #32
    OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville supporting member
    Boyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Cwcville
    Posts
    5,388
    Style
    Electricity, Speed
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by LolodesBois
    concerning the very first vid, I think the guy on the bottom is actually biting...you know because biting the rib cage is such a deadly move against a grappler.
    Ironically enough, last week I was rolling with a one-week white belt and got him in open mount. While working his arms he actually bit my elbow, smiled, and said "JUST TO LET YOU KNOW IT'S THERE :)". So I rolled him onto his stomach and choked him.

    Just to let him know it's there.
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

    1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

    2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

    3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

    REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

  3. #33
    UpaLumpa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Descending into absurdity
    Posts
    6,977
    Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's where tapping people via knee on stomach aka driving their xyphoid process into their heart comes in handy.

  4. #34
    Odacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    3,632
    Style
    Bits and pieces
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyd
    Ironically enough, last week I was rolling with a one-week white belt and got him in open mount. While working his arms he actually bit my elbow, smiled, and said "JUST TO LET YOU KNOW IT'S THERE :)". So I rolled him onto his stomach and choked him.

    Just to let him know it's there.
    He bit you? What a dirtbag, you should have accidentally elbowed him in the face several times .

  5. #35

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    SF Bay area
    Posts
    2,681
    Style
    MMA, functional JKD
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shuma-Gorath
    Every high-level kenpo guy I've ever seen has been white trash.
    You guys are clueless. The mullet is a mark of rank in american styles of kenpo.

    Its like the 'white eyebrows' of redneck karate.
    "You know what I like about you, William? You like guns AND meditation."

  6. #36
    War Wizard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    1,152
    Style
    Judo - Boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Come here little girl..."



    WTF, over.

  7. #37
    Darkpaladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    1,193
    Style
    _razilian _iu _itsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyd
    Ironically enough, last week I was rolling with a one-week white belt and got him in open mount. While working his arms he actually bit my elbow, smiled, and said "JUST TO LET YOU KNOW IT'S THERE :)". So I rolled him onto his stomach and choked him.

    Just to let him know it's there.
    He bit through your gi?
    :google:

    Number of bottles of beer downed by me and my girlfriend within a half hour while playing the Channel 7 "how many times will they say 'snow' game" during the "Blizzard of '06": 3.5 each.

  8. #38
    Yrkoon9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Land of the Living
    Posts
    4,593
    Style
    5.56
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Someone biting me, just to let me know its there from the mount, would have met with some extreme punishment. Not a submission. Biting is a no-no. Especially from the bottom.

    This reminds me of working out with some of Frank Benn's guys way way way back in the day. I was trying to open one of thier guards (pure grappling btw) by pushing on the stomach and trying to get my knee up. He slaps my elbow as hard as he can trying to hyperextend it. At first I thought it was an accident. But he did it again and it really pissed me off. So I reached a little further down and grabbed the top of his cup and pushed it up to...i dunno...his sternum. He kept yelling for me to stop. I said...No.

    Everybody thought I was a dickhead for doing it. But he and I both knew why I did it. He had a fucking wedgie that forced him to go into the bathroom to take out.

    Assholes. Wanna change the rules? You get punished.

  9. #39
    Yrkoon9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Land of the Living
    Posts
    4,593
    Style
    5.56
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh and for the record, putting your teeth near someones elbow is a bad combination. It's like putting your dick near an axe. Just don't do it if you enjoy using it (them).

  10. #40

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    881
    Style
    Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yrkoon9
    Someone biting me, just to let me know its there from the mount, would have met with some extreme punishment. Not a submission. Biting is a no-no. Especially from the bottom.

    This reminds me of working out with some of Frank Benn's guys way way way back in the day. I was trying to open one of thier guards (pure grappling btw) by pushing on the stomach and trying to get my knee up. He slaps my elbow as hard as he can trying to hyperextend it. At first I thought it was an accident. But he did it again and it really pissed me off. So I reached a little further down and grabbed the top of his cup and pushed it up to...i dunno...his sternum. He kept yelling for me to stop. I said...No.

    Everybody thought I was a dickhead for doing it. But he and I both knew why I did it. He had a fucking wedgie that forced him to go into the bathroom to take out.

    Assholes. Wanna change the rules? You get punished.

    I dont know if thats technically called a wedgie- I think you might have stretch his gouch or torn his sac....

Page 4 of 6 First 123456 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO