Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12 3456 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/26/2006 1:07pm

Style: BJJ + Muay Thai n00b.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The first guy did a pelvic thrust that simply put the other guy higher up in the mount--fucking stupid.

Check out some of the claims on
    http://www.theburst.com/self-defense-videos.html

"How to torture your attacker if you choose! You’ll discover totally new ways to inflict maximum pain in minimum time! (In fact we included a special section where you’ll see how Christophe systematically tortures his opponents!)"

"How to quickly recover if you miss with your punch against an advanced fighter! In fact, by missing it opens up a totally new door to a world of pain and destruction!"

"How to easily avoid ever getting hit, even against trained boxers! In fact, you hope he tries to punch because you’ll devastate him and show him a whole new world of pain! (This “illegal” dirty tactic also sets him up for your invisible punches!)"

"Discover another dirty trick that boosts your power by 215% or more!"

"What’s the price for these mind-blowing videos? A measly $197!"

"Christophe feels the tapes are too cheap even at $197! Why? Because this stuff is the cutting edge of fighting! Ask yourself, how much is my life worth?"

WOW.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/26/2006 1:18pm

Style: BJJ, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitz
    I know this is probably unlikely, but do you think it would be possible for Bullshido to get a review copy of this little gem and have te folks best qualified review it?
    Oh, sure. Just send them an email asking for a copy, signed bullshido, and they'll be sure to send you one post-haste.

I loved that site, though. Tons of great quotes.

Martial mediocrite

Posted On:
    3/26/2006 1:50pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Using bag as aggro outlet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How appallingly manipulative.

A poor man's SCARS, if such a thing were even possible
    What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

:occasion1

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=78188&page=22

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/26/2006 2:14pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bran sao
    The first guy did a pelvic thrust that simply put the other guy higher up in the mount--fucking stupid.

Check out some of the claims on
    http://www.theburst.com/self-defense-videos.html

"How to torture your attacker if you choose! You’ll discover totally new ways to inflict maximum pain in minimum time! (In fact we included a special section where you’ll see how Christophe systematically tortures his opponents!)"

"How to quickly recover if you miss with your punch against an advanced fighter! In fact, by missing it opens up a totally new door to a world of pain and destruction!"

"How to easily avoid ever getting hit, even against trained boxers! In fact, you hope he tries to punch because you’ll devastate him and show him a whole new world of pain! (This “illegal” dirty tactic also sets him up for your invisible punches!)"

"Discover another dirty trick that boosts your power by 215% or more!"

"What’s the price for these mind-blowing videos? A measly $197!"

"Christophe feels the tapes are too cheap even at $197! Why? Because this stuff is the cutting edge of fighting! Ask yourself, how much is my life worth?"

WOW.
    "In fact, what you need to know is how to DESTROY GRAPPLERS and how to AVOID THE GROUND. This is why Christophe decided to finally release these amazing anti-grappling videos.

Here’s a hot list of the technology you’ll get in these incredible videos:

The Bulldozer: This move obliterates even the toughest grapplers in the world. You’ll smash into them (most likely busting 2 or 3 ribs) and easily pound them into the ground!"

IT'S LEGIT

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    3/26/2006 2:34pm

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by LORD ASIA
    Seen the Larry Tatum one before and its sad how some Kempo guys will defend it jus t because it came from Tatum. The entire thing is absolute ****! First off who mounts and punches like that.
    Someone with an irrational fear of allowing their scrotum to touch their Master?

....I'm not joking. I think the guy was honestly uncomfortable being that close to Tatum.
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Seeker of Truth

Posted On:
    3/26/2006 3:33pm

supporting member
     Style: Five Animal Fighting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyd
    Someone with an irrational fear of allowing their scrotum to touch their Master?

....I'm not joking. I think the guy was honestly uncomfortable being that close to Tatum.
    You're probably not too far off. In my experience, Master Tatum enjoys asserting his dominance over his students by wailing away on them while there are supposed to just stand there and take it. Watch some of the other clips on his site and you'll see what I mean.

My instructor used to study under Tatum and whenever Larry came into town for a seminar, my instructor was always the dummy and always ended up with bruises and welts all over his body. One time he was kicked so hard he was pissing blood.

The guy in the video knows he's going to take a beating and he knows that they are going to do as many takes as needed to make Larry look good. Not to mention his scrotum is probably sore from Larry getting his jollys from kicking him in the groin 100 times before the camera ever starts rolling.

Posted On:
    3/26/2006 4:30pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Bits and pieces

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Punisher
    You're probably not too far off. In my experience, Master Tatum enjoys asserting his dominance over his students by wailing away on them while there are supposed to just stand there and take it. Watch some of the other clips on his site and you'll see what I mean.

My instructor used to study under Tatum and whenever Larry came into town for a seminar, my instructor was always the dummy and always ended up with bruises and welts all over his body. One time he was kicked so hard he was pissing blood.

The guy in the video knows he's going to take a beating and he knows that they are going to do as many takes as needed to make Larry look good. Not to mention his scrotum is probably sore from Larry getting his jollys from kicking him in the groin 100 times before the camera ever starts rolling.
    What in the hell are you supposed to learn from that? That in my opinion is the worst thing about MA, so called "teachers" who just beat the crap out of their students.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/26/2006 9:03pm

Style: ex-Judo starting bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    from the website above http://www.theburst.com/self-defense-videos.html:

"Discover an all new attack that is IMPOSSIBLE TO STOP!"

WOW WHAT IZIT LOLOMGWTF CHI BLAST?

"How to defeat professional grapplers! You’ll simply annihilate them with what they don’t know! (Unless they’ve watched this video, which means you definitely NEED to watch it! You don’t want anyone to have this technology against you!)"

Apparently there are millions of professional grapplers out there waiting and hiding... to pounce!!

"How to break someone’s knee as you smack them down! This incredible move will leave them busted and out-cold!"

I don't have a degree in anatomy, but busted knee=/=knock out

"How to smash your opponent’s face in the ground with the all new Face Smash move. (You’ll witness a 98 lbs woman cock-cock a 200 lbs bodybuilder right on the videos!)"

Looking beyond the massive stupidity displayed in that statement, what the hell is cock-cock?

Posted On:
    3/26/2006 9:40pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Posted On:
    3/27/2006 3:21am

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!