Our Sponsors:

Page 1 of 6 1 2345 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    3/26/2006 9:17am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Mount/submission escapes of disaster

Following the trend of Disaster threads, I think it would be entertaining to post videos of all the terrible "LOOK WE CAN DEFEAT GRAPPLER BY EYEGOUGING HIS BALLS WHILE BEING CHOKED OUT!" techniques out there.

To begin: http://www.urbancombatives.com/P1010013.mov

Mount escape by pushing hard on belly.

And again: http://www.ltatum.com/movies/Week22/...eekMedW22.html

Kempo master Larry Tatum showing you how it's done. Comes with throatgrab ninja deathtouch from under the mount.

Feel free to post your own videos of crappy groundfighting techniques. I am particularily looking for the one of WC guys doing the leg-bite armbar defense from Enter the Dragon.

Posted On:
    3/26/2006 9:43am

Style: wagamichi shorei kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawarma
    To begin: http://www.urbancombatives.com/P1010013.mov

Mount escape by pushing hard on belly..
    No... if you watch closly, you will see that he is actualy pressing dim mak point 127. i deduce by the fact that it did not kill uke, It must have been taped at exactly 3:57 pm and in the western hemispher. Any other time would have killed the uke. I don't think you light hearted bitching is appropriate when we are blessed to see this most advanced technique.

However: What the **** is up with Larry Tatums hair? he reminds me of Joe dirt.

"It's not my real hair...i was born without part of my skull...so moma put this wig over it and it kindof just fused to the top of my head."
    Last edited by wagamichi; 3/26/2006 9:49am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/26/2006 10:39am

Style: BJJ, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I like the fact that he has his own fanclub.
    http://www.ltatum.com/fanclub.html

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/26/2006 10:39am

Style: TKD; BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The first might might work against the average dumbass who has never grappled. But that dumbass would have to be pretty light. And it's most definately not the best way or even a good way to escape mount.

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    3/26/2006 10:45am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Seen the Larry Tatum one before and its sad how some Kempo guys will defend it jus t because it came from Tatum. The entire thing is absolute ****! First off who mounts and punches like that. Even in the school yard brawls the you cna DL you see kids with no MA training with both knees on the ground swining for the fences.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/26/2006 10:49am

Style: Koei-Kan, Aikido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm not a grappler and even I know that that Tatum guy is full of ****. That was some weak ass crap. I'd like to see what he does when someone who actually knows how to perform a mount starts throwing at his head.

Irregardles.....grrrr....moron. Also, what's up with that watermark picture on that site? Do you think that guy would blow himself if he could?
    Last edited by FredGarvinMP; 3/26/2006 10:51am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/26/2006 10:54am

Style: Koei-Kan, Aikido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How about a "web site of disaster"?

http://www.theburst.com/self-defense-videos.html

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/26/2006 11:31am

Style: JJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by FredGarvinMP
    How about a "web site of disaster"?

http://www.theburst.com/self-defense-videos.html
    OMG, I just received my tapes.... I now know how to counter al you grapplers years of training and how to humiliate you effortlessly muhahaha. Don't buy these tapes, I wanna be the only one with the secret info, woot, next TD you all shall DIE!

I now know "How to avoid the #1 mistake the kills people in mortal combat! If you donít do this you are doomed! (Yet itís so simple, youíll wonder why you never thought of it before!) "

And I also know "an all new attack that is IMPOSSIBLE TO STOP!" **** that crappy Karate Kid crane kick, this is the real thing.

I am now an unstoppable killing machine. All for just $97 + shipping and handling.

[Disclaimer: Results may vary, do not use on small children under the age of 5, individual is now loaded with enough bullshido that may instantly implode upon contact, avoid open flames, never use any of these techniques indoors]

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/26/2006 12:16pm

Style: Box, Kickbox, No-gi BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ItOnlyHurtsOnce
    OMG, I just received my tapes.... I now know how to counter al you grapplers years of training and how to humiliate you effortlessly muhahaha. Don't buy these tapes, I wanna be the only one with the secret info, woot, next TD you all shall DIE!

I now know "How to avoid the #1 mistake the kills people in mortal combat! If you donít do this you are doomed! (Yet itís so simple, youíll wonder why you never thought of it before!) "

And I also know "an all new attack that is IMPOSSIBLE TO STOP!" **** that crappy Karate Kid crane kick, this is the real thing.

I am now an unstoppable killing machine. All for just $97 + shipping and handling.

[Disclaimer: Results may vary, do not use on small children under the age of 5, individual is now loaded with enough bullshido that may instantly implode upon contact, avoid open flames, never use any of these techniques indoors]
    OK, this one just made me laugh my ass off. From http://www.theburst.com/Seminar_schedule.htm...

"Tossed Salad: A very important move to defend against the common attack from the rear!"

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/26/2006 12:40pm

Style: Judo, Tomiki Aikido, ??

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I know this is probably unlikely, but do you think it would be possible for Bullshido to get a review copy of this little gem and have te folks best qualified review it?
Page 1 of 6 1 2345 ... LastLast