Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Bullshido Admin

Posted On:
    3/25/2006 2:30pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: 柔術

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why did you take a picture of an empty tennis court?

Posted On:
    3/25/2006 2:36pm

Style: wagamichi shorei kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What the ****?

Posted On:
    3/25/2006 2:38pm

Style: Judo - Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What is up with the guinness world record background? Is jigsaw an inherent ninja skill?

Posted On:
    3/25/2006 2:48pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Whats up with this whole fucking thread? Singaporian ninja-do appears to be worse that good old American Krotty. My computor actualy lost MHz visiting that website.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/25/2006 3:03pm

Style: judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

how can you say this is worse than krotty?
    Look at the flawless mount defense.

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    3/25/2006 8:48pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 'sco

how can you say this is worse than krotty?
    Look at the flawless mount defense.
    Holy **** !!!

I am by NO MEANS A GOOD GRAPPLER (yet mother fuckers ... you just wait ... all of you ) ... but this photo screams and pulls me in so different positions ... arms bars , sweeps , wrist locks , .... good god Its a wet dream of ownage from the bottom .

I mean I can't figure what the **** he is doing right now ... but the dude in the ... umm really really shitty mount is in so much more danger than the dude on the bottom ... that is if the guy on the bottom had even the most basic of basic instruction in ANY ground fighting style . These kids look completely clueless and their instructor should be shot for pretending to teach anything related or claiming to be "Mixed Martial Arts "
    Quote Originally Posted by Retarded Noobie Ninja
    basically, ninja-do has nothing to do with ninjutsu. Although some people at the top of NAS( ninja-do association singapore) try to make it more "ninja". It is actually mixed martial arts. there are moves from karate, judo etc.
    Christ almighty ...

I think it was Scrapper who posted some awesome pictures of some LITTLE KIDS doing some basic grappling from one of the classes he teaches . Well ... you could plainly see the kids going for postion and showing pretty good technicle skill for being so young . As a matter of fact ... like 1000 times better than these MUCH older children . So don't give me that ... " they are just kids" line of bullshit .

You will be hearing from me again Ninjado peoples .... I haven't even visited your website yet

* cues evil laughter *
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Bullshido Admin

Posted On:
    3/25/2006 8:54pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: 柔術

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think is proven, Ninja-do is Bullshido. Winterz thanks for stopping by and making us aware of this bullshit.

I recommend you kill yourself for studying Ninja do. No one loves you and you won't be missed. :seppuku:

Posted On:
    3/25/2006 9:57pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KageKaze
    I think is proven, Ninja-do is Bullshido. Winterz thanks for stopping by and making us aware of this bullshit.

I recommend you kill yourself for studying Ninja do. No one loves you and you won't be missed. :seppuku:

Kill all of your offspring first so that your stupid seed is wiped from the world. At least it is a start.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/25/2006 11:22pm

Style: ninja-do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    no..my instructor knows nuts about ninjutsu. carter wong did all that?
    i'm not here to defend ninja-do.

by the way i'm not under that kagegaryu ninja-do. that is bullshit. ninja-do is not ninjutsu at all. no freaking link. Why ppl are always linking ninja-do to ninjutsu?!?!?!

and to the question why the chinese name translated to japanese. i guess the founder think it would sell. besides, ninja-do became popular in sinagpore during the ninja craze of the 80's ( or the 90's, some1 told me)

i'm from the nas, ninjado association singapore.
    years ago, ninjado is only 1 ninjado in singapore, then came the split, ninjado split into 3 factions, the nas, the kagega ryu ( i think, we refer to the other 1 as simon tang, not sure if it is refering to kagega ryu.) and a ryu in ngee ann polytechnic. the founder is from hong kong. he learns all types of martial arts. there is no rule saying a chinese cannot learn japanese martial arts right? so i guess what he did was extract parts of what he learn and found effective, and compiles it into ninja-do.

if you want, the link to the nas's website is www.ninjado.org , but it misleads people. there are pictures of people in masks and so on. bullshit. but we don't learn ninjutsu. i am stressing on this point. NINJA-DO IS NOT NINJUTSU!!
    when i say mixed martial arts, what i meant was there are elements of different martial arts put together.

so what i wanted to say in my 1st post is that ninja-do is not ninjutsu. we learn a
    different thing.

one more thing, when you get sources, get it from 1 organisation, don't mix pictures from the nas and the wadeva ryu.

NINJA-DO =/= NINJUTSU , anyway, i agree that ninja-do is now bullshit, the instructor had been changing the syllabus. We are learning very vague stuff too. Going to a different art soon.

oh ya, i think the kagega ryu is bullshitting, throwing weapons cannot be taught in singapore. its against the law.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/25/2006 11:28pm

Style: ninja-do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    oh ya, the jigsaw thing, it is just a performance, a demo. before the jigsaw thing starts.
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast