Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/23/2007 3:17am

Style: -

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Dragon
    Well, you are on a Bullshido website. The burden of proof is on you. So why don't you get on a plane and come over here to prove that your Ninja-do (or whatever you want to call it) is the real deal. There are several TD's all over America, and if I am not mistaken there is one in Central Europe coming up. Pick one, show up, post the results here for everyone to see.
    Huh? And let those losers who got kicked out of their previous clubs make defamatory remarks?

Wait, I thought America's belief is NOT guilty unless proven and NOT the other way round?

But of course, people "change" to suit their own so they can add a "trophy" to their list.

I made it very clear, atama and winterz- NONE of them showed up at all. Why? :)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/23/2007 3:40am

Style: -

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal MAP
    That means nothing. With all due respect to the job the lads do (and the military types on these hallowed boards) H2H is not over-emphasised in the military because they have so many other ways to maim, kill or otherwise inconvenience you.

Care to expand on the specifics for an anecdotal analysis?
    Oh.... it's nothing, just 4 opponents. Lucky me, they are not 4 MMA guys.

And they represent 0.01% of bullshidoka, so it is essentially a waste of time saying no-one will turn up. THEY won’t, the overwhelming majority CAN’T
    Yah, and they are the ones who brought this up with a single motive. :)

From Canda? Don’t be such a dribbling gibbon
    Hey! We have americans and canadians here! LOL

Probably seen more action than you could begin to imagine.

Hell wouldn’t let me in because I wasn’t wearing a tie.
    Good for you! I volunteered for mine.

Any challenge (posted on the internet) that is made along the lines of “say that to their facse” , and which cannot be met by the vast majority of those making the “judgements” that you are questioning by definition ranks as an “internet challenge’.

And as I previously stated, with this being the case the material from which opinions are derived is that that is out in the public domain – and the vast majority of condemnation and ridicule arises from the questionable – and inaccurate at times – information from the ninjado’s OWN site.

Two people not responding does not invalidate other criticism – it just throws a bit of a shadow on theirs. As I cannot respond physically, I am responding analytically.

To use the vernacular “it still sucks”
    Well, there were some challanges here locally too. Somehow, the challangers backed out or avoided it. Of course you guys can continue to make judgements. It's easy to. There you go, Internet Judges! LOL

Oh no, as said they are the ones who started and so it is very logical if they dare not even face a bullshido they whine so much about, what does that make them.

It's THEM.

Yes, criticism is alright. That's where the media presented play an important role. And in case people misunderstood, as many has, I left NinjaDo in 1991/2 and was conscripted to army. I am no longer with them but I know what are lies posted here. Presently, I am continuing my interest in JKD and BJJ. However, I am no judge to Martial Arts. LOL

Yeah, the MA scene here sucks, most are busy working and relieve stress in nightlife. You can say we take for granted because of the safe and secure environment we live in. It is probably the safest place on Earth.....in the context of crime or violence.

So, continue to pass judgement base on the sites, the video. Go ahead! But do not listen to liars. :)

Posted On:
    2/23/2007 6:47am

Style: Muay Thai, Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DouglasLam
    Please get it right. For the record, he fought, while many did not.
    And I gave you the reason why they pulled out. They were told at the last minute that each gym needed to fork out $500 bucks, in addition to the $100 that each fighter had to pay. And there was no fight purse.

He lost TKO due to referee decision and it resulted from punching, not kicking. But then again, maybe you have the wrong source eh? Cannot blame you for that.
    See my previous post. I said that I wasn't too sure on that, you could be right.

BTW, there was NEVER a single "flying kick"; if you saw the fight, it was low kicks and if you are there, you will see the opponent's "redded" thigh.
    It looked like flying kicks to me. He will run and jump and attempt to kick his opponent. If you want an objective view, just post the video here so everyone can see for themselves and determine if they were indeed flying kicks.

By not getting the abovementioned right, how can you JUDGE he is fighting like an untrained and unskilled person? :)
    It's your word against mine. Just post the video and there'll be no arguments from me.

But I guess what matter most is he is not giving up and even the referee encouraged him. Do you even know who is the referee?
    It was Herb Dean if I remember correctly. And your ninja friend was fighting "Little Dragon" from Dragon Gym.

you can even say it is NOT MMA? OMG! Are you talking about the right fight????
    Please tell me this, did the fight go to the ground when one of the fighters fell? Or did the other guy just stand there and wait for him to stand back up? Did you see any takedowns?

Well, unlike what you claimed, I do not have to ask, I WAS THERE and I KNOW HIM.
    Yes, but that doesn't mean you're objective.

Regarding BJJ people not taking part, do they need some red carpets? LOL Most of the BJJ ppl are not taking part because they are not ready or prepared or have no intention to do so.
    $500 per school, and $100 per fighter remember? Money is a problem for many people, especially when there's no fight purse. I hope that's not too hard for ninjas to understand. Normal folks like us need to make a living, we don't make the big bucks like you guys by performing assasinations and espionage.

Yes, you are right. One gym pulled out with that reason. So?
    Wrong. Two gyms pulled out. MMA Academy pulled out, and Contact Kinetics pulled out.

SMAIA? You cannot show "your club"! LOL, if you know what does that mean; if not, it means "nobody's club will be embarressed by losing". What is the big deal of losing? Instead, they put them into "groups" represented by animals like some kindergarten thingy......
    I don't understand what you're saying. Are you implying that the SMAIA fights are rigged?

Anyway, there will be more "MMA" fights in future, will anyone from your circle take part? :)
    You bet.

Posted On:
    11/18/2009 8:09pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

finnaly

Quote Originally Posted by atama View Post
    Hello all,

I am new here but I believe I can shed some light on this ninjado issue.

I recognise one of Simon Tang's personal assistants on this forum when I see one. Everything you know and so proudly defend comes from Simon Tang himself. Below are some other facts you might not know...

Ninjado was indeed created because of the ninja boom back then. Although now you explain that ninja-do has nothing to do with ninjutsu , then why the logo , black uniforms , black tabi boots and little red logo on your belts saying "ninjutsu" in chinese? Ninja-do wants to come as close to the ninja thing as possible without exposing the fact they are just playing ninja and have nothing to do with ninjutsu.

Simon Tang was with ninjado until he fell out with the instructors and left to create Shijan-do which was initially modelled closely to ninja-do . Realising it was no longer popular, he replaced certain elements with chinese weaponary like the katana was replaced with the chinese broadsword and began to say it is a chinese martial art. Then Shijan-do underwent another transformation to become North-South Style Chinese Wushu. He continued to change the look of the uniforms and logos until it is what it is today. Some of the patterns from this art was taken and modified from chinese martial arts books.

Back then , there was the martial arts control unit. One day, he realised that under tha MACU, he can still teach ninja-do and hence began planning. The first uniform was white complete with forearm guards and leg ties and the name BU ICHI RYU which when translated from Japanese literally means Martial No 1 School. The word NINJA proudly displayed on the back, He started to flip through martial art books to find patterns on Japanese weapons like the kama, Katana etc.

Now it has become Kagega Ryu. He probably found a student who had enough time and enthusiasm to research on all the Japanese terms for him.

He has always believed in making the syallabus in both the martial arts easy to pass so as to encourage people to join and stay on. Another marketing tool is to make them buy more stuff like weaponary so they would have to stay on. He once said , when there are many students in the martial art, people would naturally think it is a very good art.

It is because most Singaporeans aren't into real martial arts hence, the martial arts scene here is undeveloped so people aren't very well-informed about the real martial arts scene. A real teacher will be able to produce proof of his so called expertise in ninjutsu and the other arts he learnt but because no one will really check , one can get away with such bold claims..

Cheers....
    Hi when i was googling looking for my old instructor master simon tang i found this site ,i used to be one of his assistants i followed him from ninja-do until he freshly created shijan-do then i have to go back to my country (bcos i am a foriegn student there) i went back to singapore a couple of time but i couldnt see any sign (shijan-do) at the cc he used to teached till i found this forum today so...anyone mind telling me how is he today and where is he teaching today?well one day if i happen to be at singapore i just wanna have a chat with him :) he is nice guy :D

or if it is possible can u email me his info please to hary_virgoboy@yahoo.com Thank you so much guys :)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/02/2009 3:37am

Style: ShinKyokushin/Shitoryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    haizz...people don't seem to understand the situation or what ninja-do is...

Take my word for it, or don't, I don't really care.

1) Ninja-do is a new art made to teach fighting with a JKD/MMA philosophy
    2) The founder is bent on gimmicks to make money
    3) Nothing to do with Ninjas and they are ridiculous for advertising as such
    4) You can't tell a lousy kickboxer apart from a good ninja-do fighter in a kickboxing match

the end...
    Last edited by aznraven; 12/02/2009 3:43am at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/08/2009 9:13pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ (noob), BBT (Hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    woohoo two year necro!! Do we have a record on this sort of thing? I read this for the first time and thought, "do the Singaporean military actually do anything outside of Singapore?".

Not like theres any massive threat to the country or anything...

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/10/2010 6:24am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DouglasLam View Post
    LOL! Somehow, the karatekas here dare not tell that straight to the face of NinjaDo instructors?

And learning this "BULLSHIT" helped me defended against 4 assailants on the street. I am glad I learnt this "BULLSHIT"! LOL
    Damn!!! i defeated 12 guys with my sun salutation. Thank god i learnt

yoga.
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819