Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. #11
    DerAuslander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    18,448
    Style
    BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LARPer...

  2. #12
    Bullshido's Greatest Ninja staff
    plasma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    8,247
    Style
    Kuso shite shinezo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    wannabe LARPer

  3. #13
    DerAuslander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    18,448
    Style
    BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dude, you can't even follow the first rule of Ninja Fight Club!

  4. #14
    Bullshido's Greatest Ninja staff
    plasma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    8,247
    Style
    Kuso shite shinezo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DerAuslander108
    Dude, you can't even follow the first rule of Ninja Fight Club!
    Which is? I thought Ninjas were too deadly to "fight club".
    Last edited by plasma; 3/24/2006 3:59pm at .

  5. #15
    KhorneliusPraxx
    Guest
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I asked 2 little Korean girls if they like Kimchi and they said yes. I then asked them if the new what it was. They said "no". I then told them, like any other ignorant American, what is was...just replacing words like "ferment" or "pickled" with words like "rot" and "decay".

    "Rotten Cabbage that was buried in the ground...that is gross. We will never eat that again."


    I am evil.

  6. #16
    DerAuslander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    18,448
    Style
    BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KageKaze
    Which is? I though Ninjas were too deadly to "fight club".
    DON'T FUCKING TALK ABOUT BEING A NINJA!!!

    HELLO?!?

    SECRET MAN OF THE SHADOWS!!!

    DUH!!!

  7. #17
    DerAuslander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    18,448
    Style
    BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KhorneliusPraxx
    I asked 2 little Korean girls if they like Kimchi and they said yes. I then asked them if the new what it was. They said "no". I then told them, like any other ignorant American, what is was...just replacing words like "ferment" or "pickled" with words like "rot" and "decay".

    "Rotten Cabbage that was buried in the ground...that is gross. We will never eat that again."


    I am evil.
    Hahahahaha...nice...

  8. #18
    Bullshido's Greatest Ninja staff
    plasma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    8,247
    Style
    Kuso shite shinezo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DerAuslander108
    DON'T FUCKING TALK ABOUT BEING A NINJA!!!

    HELLO?!?

    SECRET MAN OF THE SHADOWS!!!

    DUH!!!

    Who said I was a Ninja? I am a LARPer, and called you a Wannabe LARPer.

  9. #19
    DerAuslander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    18,448
    Style
    BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh, excuse me for offending you, Mr. Shadow Wind...ghey...

  10. #20
    Bullshido's Greatest Ninja staff
    plasma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    8,247
    Style
    Kuso shite shinezo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DerAuslander108
    Oh, excuse me for offending you, Mr. Shadow Wind...ghey...

    You are excused, Mr. "I so want to be Korean I'm going to crap my pants." At least pick some legit culture....like the Japanese.

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in