Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Chuck Norris!

Style
    WC, TKD, Jujitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Chuck Norris!

Yep.. had to say it. Chuck is my hero. Been that way since i begged my grandmother to take me to see good guys wear black.

I believe in a seperation of System and Style. And hope to convince everyone here to see it my way. haha.

Style
    Kitty Pow Pow!!!
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    memo to self: stop reading posts in newbietown
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Bullshido's Greatest Ninja staff
    Style
    Kuso shite shinezo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I hate noobietown...want to flame you sooo bad, must resist...must settle for icon :seppuku:

Style
    WC, TKD, Jujitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow guys... all the H8T for chuck...

Style
    Starting Over... Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MercyBeat
    Yep.. had to say it. Chuck is my hero. Been that way since i begged my grandmother to take me to see good guys wear black.

I believe in a seperation of System and Style. And hope to convince everyone here to see it my way. haha.
    :wtfgif9fr

If I believed in government, this would be a reason for me to want them to regulate TV as a restricted drug for which you need a perscription.

Maybe my roomate will pull his head out of his homework and perscribe you something from his repretoire of natural health remedies. Like a tall cool glass of shut the **** up. Maybe he'll just luagh over my shoulder and pass the solvent, I'd actually rather clean my SKS than keep responding to you

Solid,
    Antifa

Style
    BJJ, mma
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Are newbies allowed to burn other newbies in newbie town? Cuz thats no fair.....

Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Newbietown needs to be entirely severed so posts in it don't show up as the most recent post in another sub-forum.

Style
    WC, TKD, Jujitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Fact is...

Lots of people got into martial arts as a kid because of Chuck Norris. Also... he was the real deal... with something like a 65 wins and 5 loses.

So yea... I still like Chuck Norris, Bruce Lee, Jet Li and a bunch of others.

Besides... the forum is called newbitown.

Style
    Starting Over... Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MercyBeat
    Lots of people got into martial arts as a kid because of Chuck Norris. Also... he was the real deal... with something like a 65 wins and 5 loses.

So yea... I still like Chuck Norris, Bruce Lee, Jet Li and a bunch of others.

Besides... the forum is called newbitown.
    and I like Ice Cream and cake. and kids getting into ice cream and cake when they are young got them fat later.

Look... nobody here cares about your favorite actor from your favorite TV show. You like Chuck? good for you. have a cookie. There is somebody here who is a grandmaster of couch-po-tay-to. Study under him.

Start a fanzine. Go to his next movie set and service the crew till you get in his trailer for the autograph. Then service him.

But please... shut up.

:byewhore:

Style
    Kung Fu/TKD/MMA n00b
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    as much as I love Chuck in a kind of backwards way, he is best reserved for dumb pub conversations, preferably with people who don't know much about MA.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last