222066 Bullies, 3816 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 21 to 30 of 61
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123 4567 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Pandinha is offline

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    8,751

    Posted On:
    3/25/2006 3:22am

    supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MEGA JESUS-SAN
    Yeah, we know how much danger developed countries are in now, after the development of the UN.

    Oh wait, Germany and France both have sizeable militaries, more than capable of defending their borders, if nothing else. Canada doesn't have much to worry about, considering it borders America and a whole ton of water.

    Opps, looks like you don't know ****.
    You really are an idiot.

    They can afford universal health care and a total welfare state because they don't have to fund a viable military. The mutual-defense treaties with the US promise them protection in the event of a war. Without it, they would all have to fund thier own armies with missions other than peace keeping.
    France and Germany maintain peace keeping forces. If you think they can defend their borders when the 143 Tang Group Battalion of half million slanty eye bastards roll in, you are mistaken, again.

    Why do you train in the Martial Arts, if you are such a limp wristed homo?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".
  2. MEGA JESUS-SAMA is offline
    MEGA JESUS-SAMA's Avatar

    **** you math class

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Pirate Island
    Posts
    7,039

    Posted On:
    3/25/2006 3:34am

    supporting member
     Style: TKD, Ballet, Archery

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Germany, France, nor Canada have to worry about being attacked by China, not because the US is around, but because there's no reason for China to attack. If you think Europe is at a serious risk of attack from a powerful aggressor nation, you're a huge fucking retard.

    Germany and France both have more active troops per thousand Citizens than China and India combined.
  3. Pandinha is offline

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    8,751

    Posted On:
    3/25/2006 1:32pm

    supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MEGA JESUS-SAN
    Germany, France, nor Canada have to worry about being attacked by China, not because the US is around, but because there's no reason for China to attack. If you think Europe is at a serious risk of attack from a powerful aggressor nation, you're a huge fucking retard.

    Germany and France both have more active troops per thousand Citizens than China and India combined.
    Europe thought the same way about Nazi Germany. Stfu, moron.

    If your stats are true, I don't feel the urge to check, it means nothing. Just using the population of China versus the world shows how stupid your argument is.

    Why do idiots always feel the need to comment in everything?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".
  4. JohnnyCache is offline
    JohnnyCache's Avatar

    All Out of Bubblegum

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    10,473

    Posted On:
    3/25/2006 3:03pm

    supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MEGA JESUS-SAN
    Germany, France, nor Canada have to worry about being attacked by China, not because the US is around, but because there's no reason for China to attack. If you think Europe is at a serious risk of attack from a powerful aggressor nation, you're a huge fucking retard.

    Germany and France both have more active troops per thousand Citizens than China and India combined.

    This is bad math, MJS, and you know it.

    China is a nation of a billion people. That's Billiion, with a b, as in "boy that's a big fucking army"

    They don't need as many soldiers per thousand. That have many, many more thousands to take up the balance, enough that they have the largest standing army in the world by about 1.2 million troops. They also have the second or third largest military budget in the world.



    Please use statistics for good and not evil in the future.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.
  5. SFGOON is offline
    SFGOON's Avatar

    and humble, too!

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    2,208

    Posted On:
    3/25/2006 3:34pm


     Style: Systema, BJJ, Arrestling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MEGA JESUS-SAN
    Germany and France both have more active troops per thousand Citizens than China and India combined.

    Both China and India, the two most populous nations in the world, are nuclear powers and have massive armies, bigger then the French or the Germans. India is actively engaged in a long war with Pakistan and has a very advanced military. China itself is undergoing a massive force modernization which will include force projection capabilities by the year 2015 (this means they can invade other countries, in case that wan't clear to you.) WIth the way International relations are being conducted between the NATO powers, allied nations may soon need to build thier own military strength, which will mean a retraction of welfare guaruntees.

    The French military has a hard time keeping the peace within it's own borders. The recent muslim riots in urban areas such as Paris and Nice underscored a lack of sufficent military strength - the riots lasted for weeks. The French have always been complicit in military affairs, believing themselves to hold a postion of world power they only had during the Napoleonic wars. This complicity has enabled several German invasions in the last 200 years, which have only been repelled by the intervention of the US and the UK. It is a wonder that the 5th French Republic exists as a soverign entity and not some part of a German dominated political system.

    Way to jump into a conversation with insufficent knowledge, say something retarded, and declare yourself the winner, asshat.
  6. Destroid is offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2

    Posted On:
    3/25/2006 10:34pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Muay Thai

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The army != the police. Using them as such can only result in disaster.
  7. Poop Loops is offline
    Poop Loops's Avatar

    OOOOOOOOOOAAARRGGHH RLY?

    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Americastan
    Posts
    10,026

    Posted On:
    3/25/2006 10:45pm

    supporting member
     Style: In Transition

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This law would be awesome if not for the fact that some morons are going to abuse this.

    Right now it's "You weren't defending yourself! You were ATTACKING!"

    Then it'll be "I wasn't attacking! I was defending myself!"

    Why the **** would China attack Germany or France? What do they have of value?
  8. Cassius is online now
    Cassius's Avatar

    Moderator

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    6,969

    Posted On:
    3/25/2006 10:47pm

    supporting memberforum leader
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Destroid
    The army != the police. Using them as such can only result in disaster.
    Do you happen to know what MP stands for?
    "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal
  9. Poop Loops is offline
    Poop Loops's Avatar

    OOOOOOOOOOAAARRGGHH RLY?

    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Americastan
    Posts
    10,026

    Posted On:
    3/25/2006 11:04pm

    supporting member
     Style: In Transition

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Magic Points?
  10. Plasma is offline
    Plasma's Avatar

    Bullshido Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    7,042

    Posted On:
    3/25/2006 11:06pm

    supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: 柔術

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Poop Loops
    Why the **** would China attack Germany or France? What do they have of value?
    Beer and Wine. I heard worse reasons for taking over a country.
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123 4567 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.