Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    3/21/2006 10:06pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheddar
    And i mean **** if someone defaces your property you shoudl have the right to shoot them on the spot.
    Hell yeah, you should shoot that old lady whose dog just pooped in your yard. Tear that bitch a new one hoss. Someone walks across your yard and bends your beautiful blades of grass? Go get the shotgun! Wait, that one has already been done.

Because you're so young, I'm going to spell it out for you. The above is jnp-speak for STFU!
    Shut the hell up and train.

BJJ wins again!

Posted On:
    3/21/2006 10:34pm

supporting member
     Style: Guns

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's possible he was trying to be funny.

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    3/21/2006 10:50pm

Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, my sarcasm meter does seem to be broken lately, but by his own admission he is still in high school.

What I find interesting is that I've always believed that if everyone was armed, people would be more polite and criminals would be a fairly rare breed. As a father, I find that the potential for abuse made possible by this law scares the **** out of me. I did some extremely stupid **** as a teenager (anyone know what a creep is? It involves breaking into someone's home with no intent of stealing, just to see if you can pull it off). If this law passes in Texas, I can only hope and pray that my son is smarter than I was.

I realize that most of this depends on how I raise him, but hell, my dad did a good job as my father and I was still a dumbass.
    Last edited by jnp; 3/21/2006 11:34pm at .
    Shut the hell up and train.

Bullshido Wikipedia Delegate

Posted On:
    3/21/2006 10:52pm

supporting memberhall of fameBullshido Newbie
     Style: Krav / (Kick)Boxing / BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Chicago has a total ban on firearms.

Woo hoo. (sarcasm)

Bullshido Admin

Posted On:
    3/21/2006 10:57pm

Style: 柔術

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Kagan
    :bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag:

References, please.

My only reference, is that I got told by my friend who practices law in Maryland. I'll ask nex time I see him.

Posted On:
    3/21/2006 11:31pm

Style: Sanda, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Gwinn
    It's possible he was trying to be funny.
    It didn't work.

Injury Waiting To Happen

Posted On:
    3/24/2006 2:51am

supporting member
     Style: Snatch Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL@This actually reducing crime...

Canada=low crime, not many guns, and laws that protect the sanctity of human life

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    3/24/2006 7:30pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, only one way to find out.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

and humble, too!

Posted On:
    3/24/2006 9:09pm

Style: Systema, BJJ, Arrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It cracks me up when these guys from allied nations get all excited about universal health care, welfare, and restricive weapon laws. Germany, Canada, France et. al. wouldn't be able to afford those sorts of things if not for the protection of the US, they would have to build thier own militaries capable of defending thier borders. Canada has a small Army whose primary mission is peace keeping. They can afford universal health care and a total welfare state because they don't have to fund a viable military. The mutual-defense treaties with the US promise them protection in the event of a war. Without it, they would all have to fund thier own armies with missions other than peace keeping.

As for guns being the cause of crime, read the above. Canada is a welfare state, and by being tolerant of drug abuse as well, they have removed a great deal of the incentive to commit crime. The US is a different state with different strategic goals, history, and social issues. Apples and oranges. To reduce the difference to a single factor is idiocy. Looks like the Canadians need to take some of that welfare money and put it into a public education system.

**** you math class

Posted On:
    3/25/2006 3:02am

supporting member
     Style: TKD, Ballet, Archery

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SFGOON
    It cracks me up when these guys from allied nations get all excited about universal health care, welfare, and restricive weapon laws. Germany, Canada, France et. al. wouldn't be able to afford those sorts of things if not for the protection of the US, they would have to build thier own militaries capable of defending thier borders. Canada has a small Army whose primary mission is peace keeping. They can afford universal health care and a total welfare state because they don't have to fund a viable military. The mutual-defense treaties with the US promise them protection in the event of a war. Without it, they would all have to fund thier own armies with missions other than peace keeping.
    Yeah, we know how much danger developed countries are in now, after the development of the UN.

Oh wait, Germany and France both have sizeable militaries, more than capable of defending their borders, if nothing else. Canada doesn't have much to worry about, considering it borders America and a whole ton of water.

Opps, looks like you don't know ****.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast