Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/21/2006 11:20am

Style: BJJ Gi and noGi,MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    this is pure virtuosity!
    I salute you and I hope this thread (like the other one) will be highly ranked in search engines...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/21/2006 11:33am

Style: EX member of FSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So then where is the best school in ottawa then? This should be good to read. For the refference of WCD well as is was stated that he had the liberty of doing what he wanted with what he learned and that is exactly what he did. What don't you get? People on here seem to think that this is the first time that a school goes a different direction to improve the service. There is so many of these schools in Ottawa alone that involve jiu jitsu schools that we don't read of any on here because it's ju jitsu or what??? The schools you have mentioned on here like ronin and carver's are not that great and I know alot of people who have been to those schools that have had bad experiences too you know. Another thing is the subject of an assault charge mmmmm so what does that matter in this whole thing? CHEERS

Ghost of Kawaishi

Posted On:
    3/21/2006 11:49am

Style: judo, parenting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nice work on this one, Askari, your minions are doing interesting work.

Diction...it too long, how about we keep it short, Dic? What difference does an assault charge make? Well, would you want your wife or child learning from a
    criminal? Would you trust that criminal to make them a better person than when they started with them? This is not a question of fighting ability, or getting in shape, this is a question of who you would want your family , or yourself to associate with.

Posted On:
    3/21/2006 11:54am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Shouldn't someone ask Demile explicitly about that poster? I know I'm being picky but it would answer this question.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/21/2006 12:04pm

Style: Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

criminal record et al.

This issue is important. If you read the other threads on FSD, intimidation, threats and out-of-control temper tantrums are not infrequent occurrences with Patenaude and some of his instructors. When I was living in Ottawa, approx. 10 years ago, I too heard these rumours of criminal assault charges and incarceration for Jacques P. Is this someone who you want to learn martial arts from?? Can JP either confirm or deny these allegations?

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/21/2006 1:12pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dictionary69
    So then where is the best school in ottawa then? This should be good to read. For the refference of WCD well as is was stated that he had the liberty of doing what he wanted with what he learned and that is exactly what he did. What don't you get? People on here seem to think that this is the first time that a school goes a different direction to improve the service. There is so many of these schools in Ottawa alone that involve jiu jitsu schools that we don't read of any on here because it's ju jitsu or what??? The schools you have mentioned on here like ronin and carver's are not that great and I know alot of people who have been to those schools that have had bad experiences too you know. Another thing is the subject of an assault charge mmmmm so what does that matter in this whole thing? CHEERS
    Well, start a thread on those schools. The focus with this thread is FSD HISTORY.

If you have any credible info to refute the claims please post. This is the history section there are strict rules, unlike the previous thread.

Unwanted and unnecessary posts have been deleted on other threads.

Hey Askari Sam is right. Get Demille's answer to why JP is on the WCD poster. No one else comment on their assumptions. That way it can be an honest answer with out any examples or excuses being implied.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/21/2006 1:39pm

Style: Jeet Kune Do / MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

The con continues?

After reading the Patenaudes flyer posted here I have to believe that they really believe their own PR... and that is a probably the problem in itself :)

Patenaude is not so much a self proclaimed martial arts 'master' as much as a martial arts 'marketer'... I wonder if his 'anti-aging' seminar has anything to do with his health supplement business?

This really spounds like an art where people that end up as 'lifers' seek discipline and control to guide them through life, which from the Patenaudes PR, they are quite ready to offer for a price, firewalks, consulling, business success etc...or perhaps hope to recoup some investment in terms of ranking or such?

Slug
    Last edited by Slug; 3/21/2006 1:42pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/21/2006 1:52pm

Style: Jeet Kune Do / MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Best?

So then where is the best school in ottawa then?

Its not about having the BEST school Dic. Its about having a GOOD school that deserves the trust of the public/students and offers a healthy environment for people to grow as individuals rather then part of a Hive mentality.

There are people in LA that are more a 'Master' then Jaques will ever be and you dont see them belittling students that want to cross train.

Just because you offer students a false sense of empowerment doesnt mean you have the BEST system.

Slug

Posted On:
    3/21/2006 2:05pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FBSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Askari
    I want a testarossa. If I commit MA fraud, can I get one?

Cuz I'll do it.
    :new_all_c

Keeeeee-Yeah!

Posted On:
    3/21/2006 2:15pm

Style: Whoo-Hoo-Fu!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Listen we've seen threats and accusations that all seem to originate from Fang Shen Do instructors or students. You are now making allegations against Ronin MMA and I would be very interested in knowing what you know.

I suspect strongly it was a reality check gone wrong and for that you can't really call it a 'bad experience' by Bullshido standards. I'm sorry you bought a Fiesta, I know it has some of the letters and similar characteristics to another vehicle that begins with F but at the end of the day you can't complain that your car lost when it was evident from the onset.

I have in other threads offered to drop in to FSD and identify myself and request a free lesson. I'm sure the high quality of instructor that you so readily defend will become so glaringly apparent thay I'll instantly retract whatever statements I've made. The other option is for Fang Shen Do (or is it Feng Shan Do?) to enter a local area tournament and demonstrate a willingness to be a part of the larger MA community. There are a multitude of recognized tournaments and events in the area and a quick trip up the the road and across the bridge will take you into Quebec. IF you can't find a fight in Hull, you probably aren't looking too hard.

TKD
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast