--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Does anyone know anything about Ninpo Bugei Dojo Genbukan

Does anyone know anything about Ninpo Bugei Dojo Genbukan in studio city? I can't seem to find anything about the net but thought i'd ask if u guys knew anything about it before iI return looking for other good dojos in Southern California. Thank you for your input

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A general rule of the thumb is that anything Ninja sucks.

But, if you are hell bent on being a ninja, just make sure they do the following:

Spar with fairly lax rules and fairly hard contact.

Allow asking questions about technique validity (i.e. "is this technique bullshit?)

Do alive training. By this, I mean they don't just let the other person do the techniques on them. Kind of like sparring, but not full-on. Google Matt Thorton for more info.

If they don't doo ALL of that, then don't bother training, because you won't learn anything besides how to be a fucking loser creep.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Listen to Poop Loops. However, there is about a 50/50 chance Genbukan does it. I know my Genbukan Dojo I started at did all of that, and it used to be required in the Genbukan to do that. However, the rules in recent years have gotten lacks and there is a lot of Genbukan Dojos nowadays just as bad as the Bujinkan.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Go to www.genbukan.org or winjutsu.com. Where in Southern California are you?