Our Sponsors:

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 67 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    3/20/2006 6:30pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    By all means do so, I think it would be enlightening.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/20/2006 6:35pm

Style: MMA, Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor X
    Indeed . . . indeed.

Again, the only "senior" rank he has is self-created . . . his students begged he take . . . not a godan . . . not a rokudan . . . not even a nanadan . . . but a hachidan.

Fortunately, for his integrity, he refused the kudan . . . at least this month.

I know it will come to some surprise that no one in Uechi has heard of this guy. . . .

Why is that? Because if he continued to claim rank from a "recognized" organization he would continue to be "outed."

--J.D.
    Can you believe he actually used to claim more high ranks than he does now.....and in legit systems!!!!
    A few people did some checking and those ranks all of a sudden disapeared.
    :jerkit2yf

Keeeeee-Yeah!

Posted On:
    3/20/2006 7:23pm

Style: Whoo-Hoo-Fu!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    1.) If he comes do I have to wear anything special?
    2.) Where can I get a white belt with gold trim?
    3.) Doesn't it bother people when all the high ranking belts are fat and out of shape?

That's it for now, I'll think of more stuff as I go along.

TKD

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/20/2006 7:50pm

Style: Isshin-ryu Karate-do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning
    Okay, please understand that we ask because we've had some previous bad experiences.
    I would be curious to know what kind of "bad experiences" that would be.

It does seem dangerous to make accusations with no first hand experience and only relying on what other people have said. Do not misunderstand me, I am not questioning the validity of Pain Maker's statements at all, only the motivation behind it and reasons for it.

Posted On:
    3/20/2006 7:53pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Back when I first started on Bullshido, a student of one instructor came on and badmouthed a rival who was also in Alabama. At the time I jumped in with both feet when if I had known the background I would have been more cautious.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/20/2006 8:03pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darren San
    I would be curious to know what kind of "bad experiences" that would be.

It does seem dangerous to make accusations with no first hand experience and only relying on what other people have said. Do not misunderstand me, I am not questioning the validity of Pain Maker's statements at all, only the motivation behind it and reasons for it.

My motivation has no sinister tones to it. Mr. Slippery Soke has been making claims on the internet trying to pass himself off as legit for about 3~4 years, but when asked for clarification doesn't seem to want to answer.

He blows some smoke and claims he is legit because he has been recognized by the Prince of some middle eastern country, or belongs to a council run by a fraud that claimed he won the CMH.

His story seems to take a new twist with every new day. Along with the name of his "style". So far he has changed it 4 times....each time claiming something new. When people try to pin him down for an explanation he cries like a baby on whatever board he happens to be on claiming he has been slighted in some way and then runs away like a big *****.

Nobody can question him on his board about his credentials because he will shut them down and then ban them.
    Bullshido is about the only place you can ask hard questions and not have the thread locked down.
    Last edited by PainMaker; 3/20/2006 8:05pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/20/2006 8:07pm

Style: Isshin-ryu Karate-do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ahhhh! I see. Thank you for learing it up for me.

ARGUMENTUM AD LATINUM DICTIONAIRUM

Posted On:
    3/20/2006 9:06pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Argumenta ad Rem

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As a bit of a tangent, over beer I and friends [Imaginary.--Ed.] will discuss whether or not credentials or certificates "mean anything." Of course they do not mean anyone themselves. Mine happen to be really big and quite nice. A teacher has a guy who frames them nicely and rather cheaply. Remember "wallet sized copies" so you could carry your P00f of T3h D34Dly Blackbelt in your wallet? I joked I carried mine under my arm so I could wack people with it!

However . . . a Bullshidoist claimed "shihan"--hence "godan"--status in my organization. A few e-mails . . . checks . . . he was shut down. School closed. He pops up every so often--incredibly fat and worthless--but no one pays attention to him anymore.

Recently, a friend wanted to start teaching out of Woman's Center. They not only wanted his certificates, they followed up on them to the "Head Office!" Lineage, certificates, all of that can mean something provided organizations do the work.

Now for my NEXT story . . . Ethel the Ardvark Goes Quality Surveying. . . .

NO TEACHER should be "offended" by providing proof of his training, experience, and all of that . . . unless he is a fraud.

--J.D.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/20/2006 9:17pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor X
    As a bit of a tangent, over beer I and friends [Imaginary.--Ed.] will discuss whether or not credentials or certificates "mean anything." Of course they do not mean anyone themselves. Mine happen to be really big and quite nice. A teacher has a guy who frames them nicely and rather cheaply. Remember "wallet sized copies" so you could carry your P00f of T3h D34Dly Blackbelt in your wallet? I joked I carried mine under my arm so I could wack people with it!

However . . . a Bullshidoist claimed "shihan"--hence "godan"--status in my organization. A few e-mails . . . checks . . . he was shut down. School closed. He pops up every so often--incredibly fat and worthless--but no one pays attention to him anymore.

Recently, a friend wanted to start teaching out of Woman's Center. They not only wanted his certificates, they followed up on them to the "Head Office!" Lineage, certificates, all of that can mean something provided organizations do the work.

Now for my NEXT story . . . Ethel the Ardvark Goes Quality Surveying. . . .

NO TEACHER should be "offended" by providing proof of his training, experience, and all of that . . . unless he is a fraud.

--J.D.

Well Soke Ass Milk is offended when asked for proof and for all his claims that “rank is just wall candy” he sure does have a lot of it.

Why is it all these Soke-Dorks say crap like that but then they claim more rank themselves than 25 dojos combined???
    Actually rank doesn’t matter a whole hell of a lot, but claiming rank when you don’t have it and that it's "legit" and making up dank rank factories does matter. Where I come from we call that lying, maybe the cops call it fraud.

The "Soke" Dave Schultz can be reached at cqdt9d11@netzero.net for clarification of his ranks and titles.
    Last edited by PainMaker; 3/20/2006 9:21pm at .

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    3/20/2006 9:22pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OK what is with the [--------, ED.] comments you make in your posts?
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 67 LastLast