Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12 3456 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    3/18/2006 2:58am

Style: MMA, JKD philosophy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I remember in Junior High I was getting bullied a stupid farmboy who was smaller than me, and I wanted to whip his ass so bad, but I didn't want to get in trouble and I was a real wimp back then and I didn't want to get my ass kicked, either. Some crazy **** had gone down where the overall grades at the school were slipping so bad that they gave us all these heavy duty paper notebooks to write our homework assignments in. They were like a step below cardboard. I recall getting a nasty paper cut from the edge of the damn cheap things on my thumb. This inspired me. The next time the livestock diddler fucked with me in art class I took the booklet and held it like a straight razor and slashed it across his wrist and he bled all over the frickin place. He had it coming, too, 'cause he knew he couldn't kick my ass, but he saw me getting bullied by everybody else who could, and took advantage. After I cut him, he was broken. Two or three years later he still had a scar on his wrist and got his ass kicked by a junior high schooler when we were in HS.

Everytime I read a Ninja book that mentions them making a knife with a passable point by folding newspaper tight enough I laugh. Screw the triangular fold to make a shitty point, just fold it sideways over and over to give it strength and wield that fucker like a razor.

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    3/19/2006 2:25am

Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jnp
    Is the PB forum down or something?
    I was thinking the same thing...
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/19/2006 8:46am

Style: FMA (Ilustrisimo)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally Posted by jnp
    Is the PB forum down or something?
    I was thinking the same thing...
    Care to share what the PB Forum is? I am new to Bullshido and if this thread does not belong here, please direct me.

Thanks,
    JohnJ

and humble, too!

Posted On:
    3/19/2006 3:44pm

Style: Systema, BJJ, Arrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Pax Bacculum, only the AWESOMEST REAL WORLD FIGHTING FORUM IN THE WORLD!! Hosted by martial arts GAWD Phil Elmore!!

My fav improvised weapon is the EXPLODING CIGAR!!!

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    3/20/2006 2:55am

Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJ
    Care to share what the PB Forum is? I am new to Bullshido and if this thread does not belong here, please direct me.

Thanks,
    JohnJ
    Go here and click on discussion forum. Be prepared to have your eyeballs melt ->

http://www.themartialist.com/
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/20/2006 8:38pm

Style: FMA (Ilustrisimo)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Pax Bacculum, only the AWESOMEST REAL WORLD FIGHTING FORUM IN THE WORLD!! Hosted by martial arts GAWD Phil Elmore!!
    Go here and click on discussion forum. Be prepared to have your eyeballs melt ->
    Ah, Phil Elmore...I've heard of him. I guess there is no lost love between him and the members here. I guess I should have clarified that improvise to me means any substitute at the time when its needed. Whereas, makeshift was thought of as something pre-made from anything. I can see where the confusion lies in my thread.

Thanks,
    JohnJ

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/10/2006 10:26am

Style: FMA, JuJitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A folded piece of paper with the word "Supoena" printed in large font, will send most people running. The rest you have to shoot.

and humble, too!

Posted On:
    4/10/2006 1:01pm

Style: Systema, BJJ, Arrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    But if you can't afford a lawyer, just carry a sock full of golf balls.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/11/2006 12:09pm

Style: Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Planktime
    I don't personnally like the idea of make shift weapons since you can carry a pocket knife in CO with little or no problem. If you need more reach a walking stick is a great weapon for us FMA'ers.

I do have a friend who has gone to great lengths to manufacture his own homebrew weapons. he had a hollow shaft cane that he slid aaa batteries into that made it have a neat weight shift to hit harder.
    PT
    Whats funny is that one of the IMA's (bagua I think?) used something similar, a bamboo cane filled with mercury. I'd use steel shot personally, less risk of mercury poisoning and better density and compaction than aaa batteries (not that it isn't a good substitute though).

Posted On:
    4/11/2006 12:29pm

Style: mixed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My dad used to be a paperboy. this dog always chased him and terrorised him for a good while. once, the dog made my dad fall of his bike, only to look up at the dog owner and watch him laugh his ass off.

my dad makes some nunchakus out of a broken broom stick and rope and puts it in his newspaper basket. the dog comes back to chase him the next day on the morning route, my dad whacks the **** out of the dog's face. the dog dies, the owners cancel there newspaper subscription.

not a prison story, but it proves that makeshifts weapons work...
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12 3456 LastLast