I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    5/08/2003 11:38am

Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sam & KF,
    A "Good Book?" Yes, yes, it is all becoming clear to me now. The magnificent, actinic, thoroughly correct prophet Kungfoolss and his NEW Good Book...
    No more shall the evil, infidel "stylists" be able to sway the disciples of the holy prophet Kungfoolss from the path of righteousness! Yea, verily I say unto you all, the blessings of the "Combat Science" and the curses of following the evil, evil path of the "Theory Based Stylists" shall clearly be proclaimed forever and at GREAT LENGTH to all peoples. Only then shall the gods of the $500 medallions and the ghost of Yamamoto be at peace.
    You are doing a great, good and oh so necessary thing.
    Yours sycophantically,
    Mr. N.G.
    I rest my case Sam. (Beams)
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/08/2003 2:59pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh my!
    The Great One deigned to notice one of my humble missives yet again! I am doubly blessed. I don't know what to say...
    Thank you, thank you, thank you, oh magnificent scourge of unpatriotic foreign devils, as I know that a lowly one such as myself must be truly unworthy to lick your omnipotent combat boots!
    I know that the hard facts that you must have gleaned about my personality and motives from the (intentionally) sparse evidence found in my few supportive little toadyings must give you a perfectly clear idea of who I am and what I represent, and I only want to say that such insightful perceptions based on such little information only rests MY case that you are the best, nay the only, guide for showing us red blooded and shamelessly affluent Americans how to maintain our sacred parochialism inviolate into the so-called "international" 21st century.
    Thanks again!
    Mr. N.G.

Edited by - Mr. Nice Guy on May 08 2003 15:09:33

Edited by - Mr. Nice Guy on May 08 2003 15:11:30

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/08/2003 3:44pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You're writing a psychoanalysis of martial artists? Sounds interesting. What, may I ask, are your medical crednetials? Have you done graduate work in psychology? Where did you study? Are you published in any psychological journals? Are you professionally trained in psychoanalysis? Just curious.

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    5/09/2003 4:48am

Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You're writing a psychoanalysis of martial artists? Sounds interesting. What, may I ask, are your medical crednetials? Have you done graduate work in psychology? Where did you study? Are you published in any psychological journals? Are you professionally trained in psychoanalysis? Just curious.
    Ahhh, if you could be anymore blind than you already are. I really do adore you stylists you know. (Chuckling)
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/09/2003 8:00am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Ahhh, if you could be anymore blind than you already are. I really do adore you stylists you know. (Chuckling)"

Translation: You're just talking out of your ass, calling it psychoanalysis and hoping that no one calls you on it.

That's what I figured, but I just wanted to establish for sure that you had no real credentials before I started ignoring you. Thanks for clearing that up.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/09/2003 9:41am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Now, now George...
    What you describe as the Great One merely talking out of a certain orifice some of us would describe as a veritable sun of illumination, beaming from his venerable circular oracle in an odor of splendiferous effulgence, brushing aside any petty mundane-fact-based concern us mere mortals may have with one warm blast of his unassailable wind of truth! How do we know this figurative sun shines out of the literal orifice in question? Because he simply tells us so, over and over (how consistent!) with dramatic, parenthetic chuckles and beams. That settles it for me, at least.
    Indeed, we are luckier than we know. Since our prophet obviously has no real need to soil his keyboard replying to your need for consideration, qualifications, or debate, that he posts here at all is obviously a sign that he has a mandate from the gods of the gaudy medallions to bring us all, kicking and screaming and holding our collective breath if needs be, to the hallowed halls of his own unique version of Scientific Combat, his fear-based Ultimate Scourge of all filthy devil-worshipping foreigners. A place perfectly designed by the Great One to fulfill any deep-seated atavistic yearning for an Ozzie and Harriet world where no one "ritually" trains technique, where only girls kick and bite. Do you really need miracles to believe?
    How could it be any other way? His confidence in the prowess of his new style of Combat Science that isn't apparently a style; that uses strategic theory that isn't apparently theory (again, simply because the Great One says so) is seamless, absolute, even monolithic. Such power over the English language, words mean whatever he decides that they mean! That should be miracle enough. And the compassion evidenced in his mission to enlighten us all, at GREAT LENGTH is, well, breathtaking...

Edited by - Mr. Nice Guy on May 09 2003 10:10:37

Posted On:
    7/04/2010 1:04am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: taekwondo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It digures- he was with International TKD Alliance- everyone of them are nuts on that Board.

See my tongue. SEE IT!

Posted On:
    7/04/2010 1:12am

Business Class Supporting Member
      Style: BJJ, MT, TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This HAS to be a record necro.

Can we get a ruling from the judges?

Silent Guardian

Posted On:
    7/04/2010 8:58am

Business Class Supporting Member
     Gladiators Academy Lafayette, LA Style: Judo, MMA, White Trash JJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LMAO

I wish I knew about this when it happened. He was one of the founders of the USTA/ITA/Tiger Rock. After I started Judo I got into a lot of trouble with the then USTA and had to go to Alabama and have a sit down with them and my instructor. He was a douche back then.

I watched him jump rope for 20+ minutes for his 6th or 7th degree promotion demonstration. He then barely broke his board sets. It was almost laughable then now that I have some perspective it was fucking horrible.

I was wondering why he wasn't in the new pics of he founders of the newer org called Tiger Rock.
    Judo is only gentle for the guy on top.

Posted On:
    9/15/2010 8:55am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: taekwondo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

ITA/Tiger Rock

I sat in on their "Board Meeting" and 99% of it was how to charge more (to their "lineage" and to the students so they (the Board members) could have a better retirement because they were getting older. WTH????
    I realized then that it wasn't about the "art", it was all about the money- for them. Quicker testing cycles, more charges, etc.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12