Administrator

Posted On:
    6/19/2009 11:56pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by juggalostyle17 View Post
    i thought this was a forum of opiniobns and discussion i have yet to insult any of you petty judgemental small minded idiots even when i wanted to. and about the Bible quote i said before the quote that it was cheap and knew id get some comments back about it. but the bible also says that the only unforgivable sin iis suicide and also says that all sins are seen equally by God. but this is not a religious forum now is it. and just to tell you. i am an ordained minister ive fallen to the wayside used drugs and repented and was forgiven by the Lord. God does forgive you of anything as long as you seek him and repent.
    Interesting, Hubris.

Posted On:
    6/20/2009 12:32am

Join us... or die
     Style: sambo/crossfit

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by juggalostyle17 View Post
    i am an ordained minister ive fallen to the wayside used drugs and repented and was forgiven by the Lord. God does forgive you of anything as long as you seek him and repent.
    The Bible again?!? One day, I'll read the whole goddamned book! It sure comes in handy if you're a raping, murdering, drug-dealing son-of-a-bitch.

That, or publicly announcing that you're going into rehab...
    Many things we do naturally become difficult only when we try to make them intellectual subjects. It is possible to know so much about a subject that you become totally ignorant.
    -Mentat Text Two (dicto)

Posted On:
    5/09/2012 1:54pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Tang Soo Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

humanity

While this is an old thread, this crime happened 20 years ago. I am not condemning anyone for their thoughts. Being Chip's friend has taught me that this reaction to such a crime is normal, and I would be wrong not to expect it. I studied in Chip's school after all of this happened as to heal, found the needed to be close to others who felt the same way about him as I did. There I found humanity, which was crucial in my healing. The school he taught at was kind and good, and many remain his good friends today. Chip has yet to say what provoked this attack, but coming from a close view, please know years of cruelty can break even the strongest martial artist. Chip's dad would be the first to forgive him for this, and Chip would be the last to forgive himself. His mother sought the death penalty. This crime is something he lives with everyday of his life. Chip will be the first one to say he deserves to be where he is. There is a life he has there with braille, and helping children without sight read and do math. Thanks to the young man who served time with him for speaking up. I hear your passion. You know the Chip I know. Thank you...my heart appreciates you.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345