Sponsored Links Spacer Image

...is THE PENETRATOR

Posted On:
    5/18/2007 5:04pm

supporting member
     Style: German longsword, .45 ACP

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My guess is that his parents were giving him a lot of stress and guilt over not performing well in school. He'd probably have them die instead of realizing that he hadn't graduated.
    “nobody shoots anybody in the face unless you’re a hit man or a video gamer.” - Jack Thompson
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Th...%28attorney%29

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    5/19/2007 8:23pm

supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey guys! Did you see that episode of Beavis and Butthead? You know the one where Beavis eats a lot of sugar and flips out at school. Man. Hey guys! That episode was crazy!
    Yes, yes. Orginally called Breakfast Burrito but changed to Cornholio. That was quite an episode.

Unexpected Elbow

Posted On:
    5/19/2007 10:36pm

Join us... or die
     Style: MMA/Pankration

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I need TP for my bunghole!!
    "The depressing thing about tennis is that no matter how good I get, I'll never be as good as a wall." - Mitch Hedberg

El Guapo says dance!

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    5/19/2007 10:45pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wounded Ronin
    My guess is that his parents were giving him a lot of stress and guilt over not performing well in school.
    Well, I think parents are supposed to do that if their sons are slackers.

Quote Originally Posted by Wounded Ronin
    He'd probably have them die instead of realizing that he hadn't graduated.
    Good thing he's serving a life in prison. He must not be allowed to procreate.

And ****, this is hardcore thread necromanzing voodo stuff.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/19/2007 10:49pm

Style: FMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The guy who brought this back from the necro actually knew the family and trained at the club where this guy is and is new, so I think his input is valid and adds value. He used the 'search function noob' which is what a lot of posts around here seem to say and added something and he shouldn't be vilified for it.

Posted On:
    5/19/2007 10:53pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Since the username is 'widow2' is may quite possibly be a female. Spar the overused jokes at this point.

Nothing wrong with this thread necromancy. I like the News forum since it has so many ghosts.

Unexpected Elbow

Posted On:
    5/19/2007 11:10pm

Join us... or die
     Style: MMA/Pankration

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's a terrible, horrifying story... But I'll have to admit I laughed at the part in the article about 'making karate noises'. It was mostly the wording I think...
    "The depressing thing about tennis is that no matter how good I get, I'll never be as good as a wall." - Mitch Hedberg

El Guapo says dance!

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    5/26/2007 10:17pm

Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PizDoff
    Nothing wrong with this thread necromancy. I like the News forum since it has so many ghosts.
    "It's alive....it's alive!"
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/27/2007 2:53am

Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Greetings.

Quote Originally Posted by chaosexmachina
    It's a terrible, horrifying story... But I'll have to admit I laughed at the part in the article about 'making karate noises'. It was mostly the wording I think...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5BUb1-vjXM

Posted On:
    6/12/2009 7:34pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

i dont blame her for being terrified but.........

hey i know this guy now(not then mind tyou) and i happen to think he is a reall good guy ok he did some real heinous stuff man but does anyone know what hes been doing while incarcerated. he has really been bettering himself. to me he is a really intelligent easy going guy that made a real mistake that will haunt him forever. he is part of the scott state prison braille program. he is active in teaching algebra and takes part in and teaches many other things in the integrity dorm at scott state prison before everyone just decides he is incorrigable u should see his accomplishments and achievements scince the incident. thanks for listnin yall
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12 345 LastLast