Do you eat breakfast?

Posted On:
    3/14/2006 3:59pm

supporting member
     Style: Kitty Pow Pow!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fearless Ukemi
    The Dawn remake never gets any love. What's up with that?

the new Dawn of the Dead is awesome. I can't wait til they come out with the sequel
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/14/2006 8:41pm

Style: Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How? Can you tell me what anatomical consequences slows a person down if they lose an eye?
    You can't, honestly, be serious.

UAAAH!

Posted On:
    3/14/2006 9:05pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you distend someone's eye like that, yes they are going to be in pain and not very functional. The poor kid was flopping his legs around in pain, and you can see how scared he was.

On a side note, if this ever happens, the proper thing to do is to scrunch up a paper cup and place it over the eye as protection, then get them on a stretcher.
    Tough is not how you act, tough is how you train.

Genius

Posted On:
    3/14/2006 10:02pm

supporting member
     Style: Kru-MuayThai,GJJ-Blue

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beaton Yu
    Intense pain and shock do.
    It can, and it might more often than not. However, having limbs broken does the same, if not more, and fighters have won fights with broken limbs.

Genius

Posted On:
    3/14/2006 10:04pm

supporting member
     Style: Kru-MuayThai,GJJ-Blue

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Bernius
    What you are suggesting however is the height of idiocy (a point you're pretty familiar with) to suggest that it will have no effect on the body or somehow not reduce someone effectivness.
    I never made the above argument you've assigned to me. Build your strawmen somewhere else.

Posted On:
    3/14/2006 10:38pm

Join us... or die
     Style: MMA, functional JKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I hear thumbing the eyes from the clinch is commonly taught in tradiational muay thai.
    "You know what I like about you, William? You like guns AND meditation."

Posted On:
    3/14/2006 10:41pm

Style: Karate, Sadism, Violence.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok. I can speak some what from experience. A month ago I was free sparring with a friend. I threw a rear kick to his head, and he simply moved away. Before I put my foot down, I threw an EXTREMELY LIGHT Side kick and touched him with my heel. He let out a yelp, and fell right over. He couldn't stand, he couldn't walk or see. He threw up later that night at the emergency room.

My heel brushed against his eye, and gave him a blow-out fracture(the paper thin bone that supports the eye shattered causing his eye to sink about a millimeter. Thankfully he wont need surgery, but he has double vision if he looks straight up.

No I did not poke him..Thank GOD I didnt poke him with my finger as light as I did. Thats trauma caused by a blunt object, dedicated pressure from a thumb would have ruptured his eye. An eye gouge done 'right' is done right.

------------------------------------------
    Imagine: -- 2 people brawling on the ground.

Person A - Jams his thumb into Person B's left eye, turning his thumb over and mashing his figner nail across his pupil.

**Person B screams out. His eye is red, sunk in, misplaced and leaking fluid.**

**Person A gets up starts saying 'Yeah bitch! Eye gouge!'

**Person B stops screaming gets straight up and says "Dude, eye gouges dont work remember!

**Person A - "I just f*cking ripped your eye. Oh God it looks like it about popped out of your f*cking head."

**Person B -"No buts, I read on the internet if you have atleast use a gun to stop me if your aiming at my eyes.

-------------------------------------------

Eye gouges do work. Take your finger and jam it straight into your eye. Chances are you are a *****, and you didnt do it hard. Don't worry, I wouldn't either!

If I was in a fight, and got monkeyed. If given the chance I would try to press their eye out of their ear. It's better then 'not' doing it. If the person moves their head..thats logical. I would defianetly move my head if someone tried to shove their finger in my eye socket.

As a feint its a great idea. If you dont do it hard enough..YOU DIDNT DO IT HARD ENOUGH. If you did it right, you did it right.

And now to top off my logically sound argument, has anyone seen that kimbo slice video where he knocks the guys eye clean out, and it doesn't stop the fight for more then a few seconds. As a matter of fact the guy walks and even gives Kimbo a hug?

Guess my friend wasn't that hardcore.:suicide:
    Last edited by Seraphim; 3/14/2006 10:42pm at . Reason: Fixed a few typo's

...is THE PENETRATOR

Posted On:
    3/14/2006 10:46pm

supporting member
     Style: German longsword, .45 ACP

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Too bad en1gma dosen't post here much anymore. He has a story about a self defense situation he was in where he was gouged.
    “nobody shoots anybody in the face unless you’re a hit man or a video gamer.” - Jack Thompson
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Th...%28attorney%29

Posted On:
    3/14/2006 10:49pm

Style: Karate, Sadism, Violence.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Every situation is going to be different. Which leaves infinite probability for arguing.

Posted On:
    3/14/2006 10:59pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    thats pretty messed up, i mean you could see the eye almost popping out.
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 67 LastLast