Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/12/2006 11:32pm

Style: WTF TKD, BJJ/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Another Muay Thai vs. TKD video

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dLla9TZL0bY

Small guy is TKD... big one is Muay Thai. The little dude seems to hold his own... so assuredly the MT dude sucks,,,

But seriously, it's from G5... the same as the other staged MT vs. TKD fight... so it could be questionable, but both suckers are definatly duking it out. As well... all the highlights between rounds seem to only focus on the TKDer... but it is a night exhibition of spinning kicks if you like the flash.

And if you watch if for anything, watch it for the choreographed ring girl dances between rounds... yeah!

MT nutriders will also love how much the TKD guy hits the mat in the 3rd round after trying jumping spin hook kicks.. heheh
    Last edited by Slydermv; 3/12/2006 11:35pm at .

Posted On:
    3/12/2006 11:38pm

Join us... or die
     Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Im almost certain that this video has been already posted.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/12/2006 11:43pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That could be a possibliity, but I've never seen it...

There just haven't been enough TKD thread lately and it's made me sad...

"I feel naked I was so distracted by your penis"

DETROIT WHAT! (and surrounding upper-class burbs)

Posted On:
    3/13/2006 3:21am

Style: Ving Tsun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    They didn't mention the HUGE disadvantage for the MT guy... there was no weird music blasting in the background over calls of people placing bets.

FAKE!

Dagon Akujin

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/13/2006 3:27am

Style: Rehab

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    that big bloke cant punch

No longer a Kaju-Critic

Posted On:
    3/13/2006 3:45am

supporting member
     Style: Kajukenbo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have come to the conclusion...

they both weren't that great.

I think the muay thai guy had the right idea but it seemed like he had trouble going through with it. He gives me the feeling that he doesn't have much time under his belt - enough to know what to do but not enough to execute it well.

The TKD guy did pretty good despite his background, but alot of what he was doing was retarded. To much time trying to get the guy in the head when he should have worked his stomach. Not only that, but he was spinning around alot which isn't usualy a good thing to do anyways. The tall guy caught him on it more than once.

Personally, I saw that the tkd guy gave a few good shots on the mt guy, but that the mt guy had alot more good shots on him. He slammed his face alot with his right, while the tkd guy got a few head kicks. Also the tkd practically put himself on the mat alot.

But decision is decision. Theres always someone who doesn't agree with'em. Our opinions are only that.

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    3/13/2006 4:40am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i dont know what kind of scoring they were using where a guy can win a fight after getting pumelled for 2/3 rounds including being knocked down in one of them.

for fighters who got airtime on national television they were pretty bad. the tkd guy had some ok kicks, very flexible, but didnt seem to have any kind of power. his punches werent that hot but not many are going to look too hot against someone that much bigger.

the MT guy plain sucked. I dont know what this G5 show is but based on this one and the last clip from them it seems to be some kind of korean pride show where they get a "muay thai fighter" (and i use that term loosely) and put him up against a tkder with the end result being the tkder triumphing over the filthy thai scum and their inferior fighting methods. of course anyone with half a brain could see it for the bullshit it is, which might explain why there was nobody in the crowd.

The MtTguy actually confused me- there didnt seem to be any apparent reason for him to hold back, every time he went on the offense he nailed the dude. even with his incredibly bad punches he still knocked the guy down. im convinced some kind of fight fixing was going on here- he didnt do crap the first round, then came out and actually put up a fight in the second, then bashed the midget in the third. he could have done that from the first round. i can imagine his corner in between fights-

"what the **** are you doin mickey? youre dancin loike a fairy! if they think its rigged they'll hang us with the ring ropes! now get out there and 'urt 'im!"

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/13/2006 4:46am

Style: BJJ, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    They sucked.
    The guy barely managed to beat a dwarf who hardly even reached the top of the ropes.

Misguided style basher

Posted On:
    3/13/2006 10:50am

Join us... or die
     Style: Kata

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Look at the shadow sparring type thing the "TKD" guy does for the camera at the beginning - I reckon he does MT too. Aside from more kicks than normal, he didn't look very TKD to me and his guard and elbows etc.....
    You are a total Douchbag. Train more, post nevermore.
    FickleFingerOfFate -08-21-2007 08:59 AM

just die already.
    Plasma - 08-20-2007 11:45 PM

Aikidokkkkakkakakakaaaaa
    Best MA website ever!!!!!: http://www.dogjudo.co.uk/

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/13/2006 11:55am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kickcatcher
    Look at the shadow sparring type thing the "TKD" guy does for the camera at the beginning - I reckon he does MT too. Aside from more kicks than normal, he didn't look very TKD to me and his guard and elbows etc.....
    He looked like he might have had a bit of X training, but his kicks looked pretty TKD to me. I don't think I've even seen a MTer toss spinnig hooks or backs like that. Though the guard up all the time was a change. Heh. But full contact, you have no choce but to keep your hands up, so he had prolly been training in such a way....
Page 1 of 7 1 2345 ... LastLast