Office Drone

Posted On:
    3/11/2006 9:56pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg
    What the **** does that have to do with anything? I have a hobby. So what? You gunna diss me for mountain biking too? How about for playin guitar? Yeah? No?

Man, where's your guys' heads at. Cant you ever address the topic at hand? GROW UP!
    The topic here is your level of suckage. . .

We're addressing it

Frail nerd

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/11/2006 10:04pm

Style: Intergalactic

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was playing a table top war strategy game with my friends and enjoying a couple of drinks. The game is warhammer fantasy if you're at all interested in modeling, paiting and strategy games. Here is a link

http://www.games-workshop.com
    That's gay.:new_rainb

Anywho. After a couple of games, the more drunk of the people decided to wrestle on the mats we have set up. This is at my friend's house who "taught" me moves for a couple of years. Anywho, one guy does a guillotine and the other guy taps eventually.
    That's double gay. :new_color :new_color Actually, that's more than double gay since you used 'anywho' twice in one paragraph. I declare this passage to be super duper gay.:new_smili

A man who is dedicated to learning, teaching and give back what he can. A real man. A real martial artist. On top of this going out to mission to train with his instructor as often as my frail body will let me.
    This transcends all levels of gayness I have ever encountered in anything approaching a discussion about martial arts or things punching. Were you trying to convey some kind of emotion here? This must be a passage from a gay romance novel. You, sir, are the main character. :homo:

ARGUMENTUM AD LATINUM DICTIONAIRUM

Posted On:
    3/11/2006 10:05pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Argumenta ad Rem

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You learned a valuable lesson with minimal consequences.

As for your friend, methinks he enjoyed having "students" upon which to demonstrate his "mastery" rather than friends.

You have lost nothing.

As for the rest, what do you care what other people think? I recall becoming insensed years ago when an utter prat changed organizations to get rank. He even advertised himself as a "street-fighter" though he could not fight his way out of an oiled soaked paper bag. To which someone reminded me that the fact he is a fraud and a fool does not make my practice any better or worse.

It is very, very, very hard to leave BullShit--be it religious, martial, or whathaveyou. Those who do should be supported.

--J.D.

P.S. Warcraft is for fags, however. . . .

P.P.S. Not that there is anything wrong with that. . . .

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    3/11/2006 10:11pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okay whatever. There's no winning with you people... Someone comes and says what they were doing was bullshit and that they want to train proper and are doing all they can to make that happen. But thats not good enough for you pretentious fucks is it? Props to those who see this for what it is. And for the rest of you, get a fuckin life
    We are not nice people. If you can't adjust to that fact, this site will only cause you headaches.

Train hard under a good instructor. Ask him your questions before you ask the forum. Think about your questions before you ask them. Make damn sure they are not stupid questions before you ask them.
    Shut the hell up and train.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123