Wrestling

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    5/11/2003 11:48am

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Judo-Kid, is there any problem in your world that can't be resolved that can't be resolved with taking muy thi or boxnig or bjj or restling or screamer?

HEY! YOUR WIFE IS UGLIER THAN ANY UGLY PIG!!!
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/11/2003 12:04pm

Style: Aikido and Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yang Jwing Ming is fanastic, I would love to study with that guy at some point. He is a great Hsing I and Ba Gua teacher, I have to say I am a little jealous that you live close to him. :D

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/14/2003 10:58pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey MastaWannaB ,

That's the same problem I have with my Wing Chun classes. The classes are small, maybe 6 students in the class at any one time (maybe 9 in total). We do a lot of chi sau, drills and forms at the end of class. NO SPARRING. There's a senior student in our class thats been there for over 5yrs. I've been there for about 2. In a real scrap I'd know I'd kick his ass. I know my Sifu has skills but it seems to take forever to advance. I've had to stop training for a month now, but I'm not sure if I'm going to go back...

Wandering Daoist

Posted On:
    5/15/2003 12:40am

supporting member
     Style: Karate, Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sparti, look at it this way. If you go back, you may or may not advance at the speed you want. If you don't go back, you definitely won't advance at any speed.
    "The morning glory blooms for an hour. It differs not at heart from the giant pine, which lives for a thousand years."

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/15/2003 12:39pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The thing is I've checked out another WT school closer to my house. I've talked to the instructor there (havn't checked out a class) and it seems interesting. He's a lot younger and seems pretty intense. He's there from 2pm to 8pm Monday to Friday and 12pm to 6pm Saturday and Sunday. The cost is a little more but you can go anytime you like. The only thing is that sometimes he may be booked for a private lesson so you'd have to call or check the schedule with him first.

I'd still like to check out a class/instruction to see whats he like. He also says the do free fighting...

When I get switched back to days i'll try him out for a few months.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456