Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Lightweight

Posted On:
    3/11/2006 9:13am

supporting member
     Style: Capoeira

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think he was banned for general retardedness. As for the cap, yeah, it sucks as a fighting style, but I don't think many capoeira places hold the pretension that they train to fight, or what have you. So yeah, I'll pay the joke comment, but the joke is on you if you were dumb enough to try and learn how to fight at, basically, a dance class.
    I'm not drowning my sorrows, I'm preserving them in alcohol.

One Ambulance, Eleven Cops...

Posted On:
    3/11/2006 11:10am

Join us... or die
     Style: Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripster
    My user name was Chance and the first part of my password was the name of a large sports manufacturer but I can't remember the numbers after it or the hotmail account I registered with.
    The "Chance account was registered in January ~ and you can't remember the password?

Those accounts have 2 different birthdates and 2 different "real" names.

Explain why you shouldn't be banned for bullshitting somewhere in this tangled web you've woven.
    “We are surrounded by warships and don’t have time to talk. Please pray for us.” — One Somali Pirate.

Brock Sampson

Posted On:
    3/11/2006 1:48pm

supporting member
     Style: 5.56

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I love your sig Kayne. I don't remember writing that but it sounds like something I would.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/11/2006 3:42pm

Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Uh, compared to bootcamp? Wasn't the idea of bootcamp to make you endure the mental aspect of hurting yourself, physically, and continuing on? At the end of the day, it just left you exhausted...not stronger. Therefore, "boot camp" training isn't something that should be done...surprise, outside of boot camp.

BTW, all of us walked out of boot camp skinny as all hell...not stronger, our muscle was eaten up. Even some of us who already arrived thin (like myself).

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/11/2006 3:44pm

Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Orkflesh
    boxers are one dimensional binary fighters incapable of decent adaptation outside of their subscribed paradigm, i think your afraid of capoerists because a good deal of them are hot chicks who are stronger and faster than you...but other than the jealously of their superior conditioning is the fact that you are in reality a homosexual who would rather toss pat ass in the change room than learn real skill and have very decent sex with a female capoerist. delusions are fun until they reveal your hidden homosexual tension that you bring into the boxing ring. boxers are gay. its true.
    :jihad1: LOL! Best post ever!

Posted On:
    3/11/2006 3:47pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: stickfighting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i tried Cap for a while. wanted to check it out and it was free from a local college club.

fun, yeah. babes, yeah. can you find someone to play hard with if you want to? yeah.

but you still have to play in the 'game' framework. limited responses to limited attacks. like an acrobatic game of tag.

not for real fighting.

Lightweight

Posted On:
    3/12/2006 1:17am

supporting member
     Style: Capoeira

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yrkoon9
    I love your sig Kayne. I don't remember writing that but it sounds like something I would.
    The post that it came from was the funniest damn thing I'd seen in ages. I couldn't stop laughing for a least a minute after I read it.
    I'm not drowning my sorrows, I'm preserving them in alcohol.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12