Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/11/2006 3:57am

Style: MMA Noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I was a bullshidoka...

I know you probably dont care but I have a little story for you.

I was playing a table top war strategy game with my friends and enjoying a couple of drinks. The game is warhammer fantasy if you're at all interested in modeling, paiting and strategy games. Here is a link

http://www.games-workshop.com

EDIT: This just happened oh 2 hours ago, by the by

Anywho. After a couple of games, the more drunk of the people decided to wrestle on the mats we have set up. This is at my friend's house who "taught" me moves for a couple of years. Anywho, one guy does a guillotine and the other guy taps eventually.

My friend (who I now consider full of fuckin ****) stops them and tries to show the guy who got tapped how to get out. This involved putting a defending arm in some weird direction and trying to turn around or some ****. This resulted in the guy on the bottom who will be J and the guy with the guillotine who will be A both on their knees. My friend who I will call bullshit artist, says this is a better position. I call out "But he just gave him his back" They are in a kind of headlock position and it's clear as day (although its hard to describe) that the back could be taken and hooks sunk in deep.

Bullshit artists tells me to "shut the **** up" and that "having the guy take back is not the worst position to be in" and that "he is out of danger" before I could walk over and show them the error he was making he yells out to me "this is why you always get beat" which aside from being untrue was just downright insulting from someone who is supposed to know their ****. There is no need, if you're right, to insult someone.

From there, I said I dont need to take this **** and started to gather my things to leave. He stopped me and asked me to teach them a proper guillotine while I respond with "You're the fuckin expert, you teach them" And left.

I guess I was ignorant. Being my best friend I didnt want to think he was lieing to me. I didnt want to think I was being deceived, and for so damn long. But after seeing my new instructor in action, teaching me more in three classes and strengthening the little Judo I did know into something that is reputable for a yellow belted Judoka.

On top of that, this guy hasnt sparred with anyone in about a month. I know this since I was his only sparring partner and I havent been near him nor his mats in ages. He hasnt drilled, he has no partners. And as I just said no sparring. My new instructor says "If you dont train for seven days, that makes one WEAK!" Well I guess thats 4 x WEAK and if my math is correct that equals bullshit. On top of that equation having only sparred or drilled oh maybe 50 times in the past year. I think thats about 50 x Weak... so that equals BULLSHIDO!

Oh god. You know, I wanted to believe Bujinkan could work. And really, if you sparred more and drilled more I believe it could be. Seeing his terrible strategy in action and his terrible "swing for the fences" boxing style I know now he is completely full of **** and his "black belt" that he seemingly awarded himself after not training with his sensei since 8th grade (He is 21 now, so thats even graciously 6 years) I can say now it was full of ****. But to further this testimony even further, blatent excuses that were just terrible and wouldnt have been bought by a two year old were spouted each of the three days last week when I asked him to come with me and my new friend (who actually wants to learn) Among these excuses were...

1) "I am stuck in traffic, I probably wont make it back in time" Let me tell you, even on a terrible day, when I call at 5:30pm it does NOT take you until 10pm to drive from across the Portman bridge to Abby. Those of you from the area know that from a good to bad day it can range maybe 30-90 and thats pushing it real real far. I later, through talking with his parents, caught him in a lie. He had come home and left to drink beer with another friend. He had asked me to call after I got back from the class. When I called, he had coincidentally just gotten home a few minutes ago. He gets off work at 4pm!!! A double lie, which I confronted him with a day later. I think the excuse ought to be heard as well! "I had to go out with my brother in law, he got into a big fight with my sister (they both live in the same house as the bullshit artist) and I didnt want to say that I was going out for a beer with him to calm him down since they were in the same room. I dont know about you guys but I have very capable legs, I can move from one room to another. Really its a talent. And even so, why not say "I cant make it, I'll talk to you about this later?"

2) "I am just getting home from work now" (8am-10:20ishpm work day) coincidentally as soon as I called after 10pm he was "just getting home." Now thats one hell of a coinkydink.

3) "I'm too tired, I'm gunna go to bed right after work" Well I dropped by his place to pick up some handwraps and my mouth guard. I find him on the computer upstairs with a stunned look on his face "what are you doing here?" Yeah, I am busting you again you ****!

Now the moral of this story? The moral is I am glad that I learned Judo in the past 18 months. Although I was no where near a good Judoka I actually learned from real black belt instructors. And now that I am taking a real MMA class (only three classes in although) I can see how much **** this guy is full of.

Now is the time to come out and say I was following a Bullshido artist, and thus practicing bullshido myself. A humbling experience being tapped and pummeled in my one class of MMA sparring; I feel I can now shed the bullshit in my life and have decided for myself that I will not train with this bullshit artist, and I will train the right path with a man who is certified to teach MMA and continues his own training 2-3 days a week and teaches the other days. A man who is dedicated to learning, teaching and give back what he can. A real man. A real martial artist. On top of this going out to mission to train with his instructor as often as my frail body will let me.

So here's the bottom line. I was full of ****. I was a bullshidoka. I am ready to change. Help show me the way, please. I want to learn.
    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; 3/11/2006 4:11am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/11/2006 8:44am

Style: casual

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OK..dont worry about the damn label of a cloaking deception your friend chose to douse you in. That fucka fooled you - hence he could have called the 'method' = wun hung lowe' and claimed he learned from an killa from Tai- Pei ...but who da **** cares, really. Do you? Now!

You were a newbie...maybe still are...for it really takes a damn while to fully seperate **** from shinola. Dont beat yerself up. Your into judo?

Some might call that bullshido also!

Depends on alot of things.

Just be frickin glad you didnt fall into the trap of ineffective wanna be 'flowery fists and embroidered legs' (old chinese term).

There is a whole ton of good stuf ahead...just keep a skeptical mind thats open to real time proof born of experience...and you spend a buncha years working on things martial...and you'll be fine.

Best of luck..we ALL need it.
    Last edited by RobG; 3/11/2006 8:46am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/11/2006 9:21am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have a few friends like this; think they're martial art know-it-alls who never actually get any real instruction. All it takes is that first roll or two on the mat, and then the bullshido becomes clear.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    3/11/2006 11:45am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Didn't you used to be called something else?

Also, yellow is a little "young" in the art of judo to be practicing on your friends with no coach.

Unless you're a filthy, lousy, sandbagger.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    3/11/2006 12:24pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg
    So here's the bottom line. I was full of ****. I was a bullshidoka. I am ready to change. Help show me the way, please. I want to learn.
    You're fucking pathetic

**** you math class

Posted On:
    3/11/2006 12:34pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, Ballet, Archery

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Warhammer is fucking retarded. First off, your effectiveness is dependent more on the money you waste on crappy dolls, rather than on your skill. Second, you spend more time painting the fucker than you do using them for anything. Painting dolls is pretty queer.

Go play Chess, or Masters of Orion.

Being Sublime Daily

Posted On:
    3/11/2006 12:36pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Who are you training MMA with?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/11/2006 2:22pm

Style: WTF TKD, BJJ/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Losing a best friend over agruing the finer points of some fuckin' choke is retarded. Stop being a tool. Tell hm to come train. If he dosen't want to... let his have his fantasies. I'm sure there's **** about you he dosen't like either. Stop being a **** tard.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    3/11/2006 2:54pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MEGA JESUS-SAN
    Warhammer is fucking retarded. First off, your effectiveness is dependent more on the money you waste on crappy dolls, rather than on your skill. Second, you spend more time painting the fucker than you do using them for anything. Painting dolls is pretty queer.

Go play Chess, or Masters of Orion.
    An entire warhammer army is a couple hundred bucks. Don't badmouth things just because blitzkrieg does them - he's probably wearing pants and fond of orgasms, and I'm not giving up either of them (well...sometimes you have to lose one to make the other happen, but . . . the point stands)
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/11/2006 2:56pm

Style: MMA Noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh I seriously doubt I lost him as a friend. I know for sure though that I'm pissed to high hell. He's supposed to be my best friend and he dissed me outwardly in front of all my other friends. As far as asking him to come train, I've asked 3 times now. If he doesnt show to the monday class, then thats bullshit and so is he.

On the warhammer, in some senses the more money you spend the better models you can get, but they also cost more points so you can have fewer. Fewer isnt always better. I play Orcs and Goblins and my army is made up of mostly Orcs on foot and a couple chariots. No money hording there. But I see your point.

Johnny Cashe: Yeah, I PMed Asia and asked if he could change my name from KumaOni to Blitzkrieg. Not a new account, same one. I was sick of KumaOni since it was a bullshit nickname given by a man so full of himself **** spews from his ears.

Bud Shid Ist: I train under Mike Kendall and (although I havent yet in the three classes I went to) will be training with his instructor as often as possible, Don Whitefield.

Don's Website http://www.jiujitsulife.com Press instructors for info on both people, press pictures and scroll all the way down to see Don getting his purple from Royce Gracie

Mike's Website http://outwesttrainingstudio.com Take into consideration its a small studio and Mike has only been open in Abby for about a couple month. I think he only has about 10 students at this time.
Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast