Page 1 of 5 12345 Last

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Ultimate Bullshido Product?

Ok, so I ordered the AWMA catalog the other day. I have never ordered from them, wasn't really planning on ordering from them, but wanted to see thier products and prices do see if there was anything I wanted to add to my school.

I then came across this:

EASYFIT BELTS
    Fastens in the front with a hook and loop closure, yet looks like a traditional belt with a knot tied in front. Saves time spent fixing belts in class. Will not come loose during training. Great for parents who cannot tie a correct knot. Available in sizes small (0000-1) 30" and large (2-4) 40", and in all belt rank colors.

THESE FUCKING THINGS ARE PRE-TIED BELTS! I mean, wtf? "saves time fixing belts in class"? "Great for parents who cannot tie a correct knot"? So its for people that are either too stupid or lazy to tie a knot? WTF? I thought our job was to help teach kids and adults a bit of self relience and overcoming challenges. But I guess a square knot is just too much for some folks.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH HHH!

:bsflag:

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    you win. *bows*

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No this is the ultimate bullshido product

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DngrRuss1
    Ok, so I ordered the AWMA catalog the other day. I have never ordered from them, wasn't really planning on ordering from them, but wanted to see thier products and prices do see if there was anything I wanted to add to my school.

I then came across this:

EASYFIT BELTS
    Fastens in the front with a hook and loop closure, yet looks like a traditional belt with a knot tied in front. Saves time spent fixing belts in class. Will not come loose during training. Great for parents who cannot tie a correct knot. Available in sizes small (0000-1) 30" and large (2-4) 40", and in all belt rank colors.

THESE FUCKING THINGS ARE PRE-TIED BELTS! I mean, wtf? "saves time fixing belts in class"? "Great for parents who cannot tie a correct knot"? So its for people that are either too stupid or lazy to tie a knot? WTF? I thought our job was to help teach kids and adults a bit of self relience and overcoming challenges. But I guess a square knot is just too much for some folks.

I use them...

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by omega
    I use them...
    Why man, why?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    To hold his pants up. Don't you know thats what belts were made for?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I saw those in the AWMA catalog a while back. The first thing my wife said after I showed the add to her was "How could someone wear any belt much less a black belt, and not be able to tie it on themselves."

I'm sure a McDojo/McDaycare somewhere uses them.

Quote Originally Posted by DngrRuss1

I then came across this:

EASYFIT BELTS

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I thought Ashida Kim was the ultimate BS product? His mother never got impregnetad by a man. Evil Bullshido Force mysteriously impregneted her. Oddly enough, lack of a man is why Ashida looks so girly.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Poop Loops
    I thought Ashida Kim was the ultimate BS product? His mother never got impregnetad by a man. Evil Bullshido Force mysteriously impregneted her. Oddly enough, lack of a man is why Ashida looks so girly.

Dude, that's not even his true form. He can change his appearance at will.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The first time i saw that i thought i was going to puke.

Page 1 of 5 12345 Last