Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    3/10/2006 3:35pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Radio Operator! Don't you mean "Guy wid Radio...shoot im!"

:p

I was originally a grunt, but after all the leg breakage they changed me to 0411...glorified report creator/parts orderer.

I'm in East County, just shy of Lakeside. "The Table", to be specific. I grew up in North County and Coastal North County.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/10/2006 3:54pm

Style: Judo, Xbox

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Satori
    Radio Operator! Don't you mean "Guy wid Radio...shoot im!"
    Yup!

I'm in East County, just shy of Lakeside. "The Table", to be specific. I grew up in North County and Coastal North County.

Know where I can get some Meth? ;)

Posted On:
    3/10/2006 5:46pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Unless there is a hidden innuendo there that I'm not getting, you are certainly asking the wrong guy. I'm about as boring and law abiding as they get.

I can suggest some awesome food places, and some good bottles of wine to get...but other than that, I'm probably no help to you :p

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/10/2006 6:34pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Unless there is a hidden innuendo there that I'm not getting, you are certainly asking the wrong guy. I'm about as boring and law abiding as they get.

I can suggest some awesome food places, and some good bottles of wine to get...but other than that, I'm probably no help to you :p

Sorry, it was a joke. El Cajon used to be the Meth capital of the world. Back when I ran those streets you couldn't swing a dead cat without hitting a meth lab.

Posted On:
    3/11/2006 12:06am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ah, I see. I actually live in La Mesa and stay away from El Cajon because of that. Now your comment makes sense, and I'll stop looking at you funny :p

Acupuncturist / Anesthesia Student

Posted On:
    3/11/2006 1:44am

Style: Mostly weights now...

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Since we are already off topic, my kung fu teacher was a ROK marine. He came over to the US to get a degree in automotive technology in Missouri. One time he was applying for a scholarship and asked me to proof it for him...he was very proud since he applied all that he had learned in various classes and plus it showed his increasing proficiency with the english language.

Under skills he put stuff like demolitions, anti-sentry duty, hand-to-hand combat, marksmen, and other stuff I'm not too familiar with. He looked puzzled when I told him that, while those are indeed very important skills, they weren't very appropriate for a scholarship application.

He was uber hardcore. He could smoke a pack of smokes and still run circles around us. Oh, and while he was forced to learn TKD as a ROK marine, he hated it.

Posted On:
    3/11/2006 2:15am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Anti-Sentry Duty

"Hey Private, your on Anti-Sentry Duty.'

"Sergeant...what does that mean?"

"Well, son...I'm not too sure, except that I figured you'd want to put it on your resume at some point in the future."

"Gee, Sergeant, thats awful nice of you. So what do I do, then?"

"Well...run around in that field out there and let us know if you find any mines."

"Wait...isn't that called Mine Sweeping?"

"DO YOU WANT TO PUT ANTI-SENTRY DUTY ON YOUR RESUME OR NOT, PRIVATE?!?!"

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/11/2006 11:29am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ah, I see. I actually live in La Mesa and stay away from El Cajon because of that. Now your comment makes sense, and I'll stop looking at you funny :p

I went to Grossmont High for my Junior year. We lived in those appartments over by the Trolly satation.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/23/2006 2:35pm

Style: Kajukenbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    To be honest, I thought "Bitch Ridge" was worse then "Mnt Mother Fu". Of course alot of it is just a blur in my memory now. I remember falling asleep on my feet. Also , another fond memory is that I just so happened to have on a pair of boxers when we started this hump. To this day I will not wear boxers for anything but sleeping in.
    3 pair of boxers, 3 pair of breifs. Finished the rest with only three pair of skivies.

Bry

Posted On:
    3/23/2006 7:35pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Other way around here. I refuse to wear tighty whiteys...ever. I'll go commando over wearing nut huggers. Besides, after those long hikes and your tighty whiteys climb far enough up your rear to scratch your throat...why would you even think of wearing tighty whiteys again?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast