Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    3/09/2006 9:18pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by feedback
    I've got a video of a DPRK guy in a competition against a SK guy that's got some pretty good action in it. I can upload it later if anybody wants to see it.

Awesome, bro. Put it up.

UAAAH!

Posted On:
    3/09/2006 11:23pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here:http://oregonstate.edu/~blackd/Video...ondo%20ITF.avi

There's a fucking SWEET spinning roundkick KO, the guy's eye is bleeding afterwords, awesome.
    Tough is not how you act, tough is how you train.

UAAAH!

Posted On:
    3/10/2006 3:42am

Join us... or die
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    TTT, ungrateful fuckers.
    Tough is not how you act, tough is how you train.

Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

Posted On:
    3/10/2006 8:38am

supporting member
     Style: Shorei-ryu & Kumdo & TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache
    Imagine the poor sonofabitch that is the NK TKD coach.

He's in the position of being personably liable to a drooling pyscho if he can't get the "national art" to perform.

That poor, poor bastard.
    That poor bastard probably eats better than 90% of the population of NK.
    Jeremy M. Talbott

Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    "Bullshido isn't just a place to hang out when you're browsing the net. We really are trying to accomplish something fucking extraordinary here that nobody's ever had the balls to do before."
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Murray
    "Which is better, to learn the truth, or to enjoy the illusion of being right when you are not?"
    Quote Originally Posted by hangooknamja88 View Post
    My definition of Ki is our energy. it's rather hard to explain it in words. It's not some mystical type of energy like white people...

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!

Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

Posted On:
    3/10/2006 8:45am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mcf
    Those guys look too well-fed to be North Koreans
    Certain people get preferential treatment. Those that will be in the eye of the public (especially demo team) will of course be well taken care of.
    Jeremy M. Talbott

"Bullshido isn't just a place to hang out when you're browsing the net. We really are trying to accomplish something fucking extraordinary here that nobody's ever had the balls to do before."
    "Which is better, to learn the truth, or to enjoy the illusion of being right when you are not?"
    My definition of Ki is our energy. it's rather hard to explain it in words. It's not some mystical type of energy like white people...

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!

Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

Posted On:
    3/10/2006 8:51am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DerAuslander108
    Thank you.

All the same, I'd take those guys at my back in a fight than the South Korean WTF demo team, though there was that one hot chick on the team who's name I forget.

As for NK itself...this says it all::brave:

www.xanga.com/linkorea

www.linkglobal.org
    I agree with you here. Have you ever seen the movie Shuri? It is a S. Korean movie that depicts some NK terrorists trying to kill the President of SK. I know nothing new right? The rumor of the movie is that they based the terrorist training camp scene based on actual testimonial from defectors of that camp. So when you see the movie and see how they train, yes, I would prefer them to watch my back. (just some usless informaiton for the day:ninjafigh )
    Jeremy M. Talbott

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!

Posted On:
    3/10/2006 10:31am

supporting memberstaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    TTT, ungrateful fuckers.
    Wouldn't play.

Posted On:
    3/10/2006 10:44am

supporting memberstaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by miguksaram
    I agree with you here. Have you ever seen the movie Shuri? It is a S. Korean movie that depicts some NK terrorists trying to kill the President of SK. I know nothing new right? The rumor of the movie is that they based the terrorist training camp scene based on actual testimonial from defectors of that camp. So when you see the movie and see how they train, yes, I would prefer them to watch my back. (just some usless informaiton for the day:ninjafigh )
    Tales of concentration camp prisoners being used as live subjects for NK hand to hand combat training are very widespread, corroborated by many defectors. Shiri is pretty accurate in its depiction of this. I've spoken with one woman defector who said that guards at the camp she was in daily used prisoners to practice their martial arts on...I guess it comes down to, when an NK soldier tells you this is how to break someone's neck...it's probably because he's done it a few times.

Her testimony is shocking in its portrayal of brutality. Rather than force inmates to have abortions, guards would just kick women in the stomach. If the baby was born, they would just step on its head.

Anyone caught scaling the fences would be shot. A guard who catches or kills anyone attempting escape is reqarded.

Thus, a favorite game of the guards is to take a prisoner's cap or shoes and throw them on to the fence. The guard then orders the prisoner to go get his hat. If the prisoner refuses, the guard shoots. The prisoner is caught in a mind game not knowing if the guard will shoot him as he scales the fence to get his hat or not.

I'll see if I can find a copy of her testimony for you. I sat in on her and a group of defectors and escapees when they testified before the Senate Special Foreign Relations Committee. Another young lady on the panel, a beautiful girl, had been on the NK gymnastics team. She was then selected for one of Kim Jongil's Joy Squads. That's what he calls his harems. Her testimony of how she was treated by Kim, and her later sentencing to a camp after she fell out of favor with him, only to escape but lose her son and husband, were absolutely heart wrenching.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/10/2006 10:44am

Style: Yudo, Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There's a fucking SWEET spinning roundkick KO, the guy's eye is bleeding afterwords, awesome.
    Honestly I think if that dude kept his hands up, I think he woulda just been knocked out instead of being knocked out + eye bleeding...

Posted On:
    3/10/2006 10:46am

supporting memberstaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Am I the only TKD player who's coach yelled at him to keep his guard up?
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 123 4 LastLast