Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 123 45 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/09/2006 9:25pm

Style: do no do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    my rants are intuitive and non grammatical because thats the way combat should be, unstructured direct from the soul, i wont be enslaved to a 'mcdojo' or 'mcgrammatical syntactical structure'

:car24:

i drive a pontiac.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    3/09/2006 9:28pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jesus Christ!!! I was going to read that but then my brain had a "blue screen of death." :5nuclear: :5nuclear: :5nuclear: :5nuclear: :5nuclear: :5nuclear:

Dude!!! You suck ass!!!! Are you aware that our forefathers invented the comma (the little thing that looks like this , ) and the period (the other little thing that looks like this . ) ???

According to the legends of old, the mighty period and comma would break all but the most horrendous gibberish into discrete little pieces (just like karateka break bricks, ice blocks and hard solid **** thingies). The chi in the period and comma is quite powerfull grasshopah!!!

Also, on the right side of the keyboard, above the shift key and next to the quotation mark (the two little scratches up there), there is a key labeled 'enter'. If you press it, it increases the powah of the period and comma. It kinda works like this:

see

this

is

how

the

'enter'

key

works.

Please, please, please, pretty please dude, try to use some basic techniques from Enter-Period-Comma-Ryu next time.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/09/2006 10:08pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i dont do kata with my body why would i do it with words? seems to be allot of folks on this board who are enslaved to the classical mess pity really. meaning is relevant, structure is for people who cant grasp the deeper aspects of things and need to have an abstracted framework to help them through, tragically its quite tragic

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/10/2006 2:25am

Style: Beatyerass

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Son, you're an immature little prick. You obviously went to that dojo with the sole purpose of having a rip at it, writing an unstructured string of vomit that you try to pass off as some sort of in-depth critique.

Learning to write properly has nothing to do with "enslaved to the classical mess". It's a simple sign of basic clear thinking and intelligence - both of which you lack in abundance.

Grow the **** up.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/10/2006 3:06am

Style: Fat, rusty-fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well I liked it. I was going to skip it because of the daunting block of text, but it was well written and I'm glad I stuck it out. I have to go and lie down now though.

And so what if he went there with the intention of ripping on them? If Omega or someone else who nuts we hug wrote that we'd be singing his praises and scrabbling for his attention. I thought it was a funny read and really set the tone well.

But for the love of all that is holy, paragraphs, please! Saying you don't need to use proper formatting in your writing is like the Aikido guys you hate so much saying they don't need resistance in training...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/10/2006 5:53pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Porrig
    Son, you're an immature little prick. You obviously went to that dojo with the sole purpose of having a rip at it, writing an unstructured string of vomit that you try to pass off as some sort of in-depth critique.

Learning to write properly has nothing to do with "enslaved to the classical mess". It's a simple sign of basic clear thinking and intelligence - both of which you lack in abundance.

Grow the **** up.
    why would i want to think clearly thats how you get things like the classical mess to which you are enslaved, ahah stupid...anyways perhaps i just conjured up a random story just so you could get pissy about it.

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    3/10/2006 6:09pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Orkflesh
    seems to be allot of folks on this board who are enslaved to the classical mess pity really. meaning is relevant, structure is for people who cant grasp the deeper aspects of things and need to have an abstracted framework to help them through, tragically its quite tragic
    I am enslaved to my still functioning eyesight. However, if more people posted like you, I feel many of us would be emancipated from having good vision.
    Shut the hell up and train.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/10/2006 6:29pm

Style: Beatyerass

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Orkflesh
    why would i want to think clearly thats how you get things like the classical mess to which you are enslaved, ahah stupid...anyways perhaps i just conjured up a random story just so you could get pissy about it.

Perhaps you did. Who gives a ****?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/10/2006 6:35pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Porrig
    Perhaps you did. Who gives a ****?
    you do, or else you wouldn't have replied......

ARGUMENTUM AD LATINUM DICTIONAIRUM

Posted On:
    3/10/2006 8:00pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Argumenta ad Rem

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Failure to use standard English--be it the Queen's or the King's--which would make "nuculer" a word--demonstrates a singular immaturity coupled with a lack of respect for the Readership.

Ignorance is never a virtue.

--J.D.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 123 45 LastLast