Thread: Felony Fights

Style
    Hung Gar
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Felony Fights

Here is a clip of two apparent ex-cons who have arranged to fight in like a vineyard or some ****. Doesn't matter. It's pretty entertaining.

Spoiler: First of all, I wish the "fight announcer" got his ass kicked too because he seems like a fucking idiot. The guy with covered in stupid tattoos was trying to act like a bad ass in the beginning and just came off as an asshole, which he probably is. Especially if he really did stab some guy in the neck four times and thought it was "pretty cool". The other guy seemed to be a decent guy who just wanted to have some fun fighting. He took it a bit too far at the end with the knees and everything while his opponent was down but I hated that guy anyways. If it had been someone else, then i'd be angry but that guy was a dick. That's my stupid reasoning, anyways. Interesting fight though. He caught him on the chin and really prospered off of the fact that he was fighting some lanky flailng guy who doesn't look like he's ever fought (stance, guard, flailing, need for excessive tattoos and prison stories to boost his ego). That being said, the guy in the west-side choppers hat certainly didn't fight too bad at all. I hope they make more of these videos because it was fun too watch and I think it was more realistic of you might see happen in street fights against someone who really wants to beat the **** out of you, like the kimbo slice videos, but not as one sided. Well, this one was too. On the other hand, i'm not about to say that I really know what happens on the street since i've really only been in one street fight and it was a pretty lame one, at that. Just a guess as to something you might see. Especially the kicking him while he's down part.

Enjoy and discuss.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Y0APncAej...=knife%20fight
    Last edited by Phrost; 3/08/2006 8:59pm at .

Style
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This one has made its rounds on other forums.

Funny to see how the tatted up prison bad ass punches. If you can call those punches.

Never underestimate the double knee bomb. John Hess was onto something when we first saw this in the octagon...

Style
    Snatch Wrestling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Third thread on here about this that I've seen.

Style
    Hung Gar
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yea, ****:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=32049
    And I found that link through one that was already trashed. Sorry. I did a half-assed search.

Style
    MMA, JKD philosophy
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can't believe they didn't pull the Mexican off that guy after he went down. Just standing there twiddling your thumbs while the unconcsious guy gets two knee drops to the head against concrete: accessory to murder if he dies.

The other clip going around where two of these guys fight with nunchuks is cool. Neither knows what he's doing, they hit each other, then go to the ground and drop the chuks and pretty much forget 'em for gnp.

I'm just afraid that this crap is gonna get lumped in with MMA and one of these clips will be used in some senate hearing to get MMA outlawed.

Style
    Snatch Wrestling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just standing there twiddling your thumbs while the unconcsious guy gets two knee drops to the head against concrete: accessory to murder if he dies.
    Isn't there some kind of bounty for killing pest animals?

Style
    MMA, JKD philosophy
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, I think there's a bounty for Nutria (giant swamp rats) down in Florida. I don't think there's a bounty for white trash. Otherwise I'd shoot myself in the foot and turn myself in for the cash.

Style
    Snatch Wrestling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think it has to be dead, and it ought to apply to that guy even if no one else.

I mean, if it had been...let's say, I dunno, a human, as opposed to some reincarnation of a thought-long-extinct evolutionary predecessor, I would've cringed at the knee-drop, but as it was, I was disappointed when he regained conciousness, and moreso when he got up and walked.

I had hoped for a fatality, or at least permanent paralysis. I know it's a long shot, I've been hit in the head that hard before, but when I heard him gurgling, I got my hopes up, I thought mabye through some divine fluke, this sub-human was about to expire, but no, he was just KO'ed.

Damnit!

Style
    Judo, Xbox
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yrkoon9

Funny to see how the tatted up prison bad ass punches. If you can call those punches.

I just love the lean waaaay back so's I don't get hit in the face stance.
    Last edited by Beaton Yu; 3/09/2006 10:44am at .

Style
    Snatch Wrestling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I use that stance against short people, LOL.