Sponsored Links Spacer Image

resident sick ****

Posted On:
    3/15/2006 12:56pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Being a total psychopath

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Besides my yokomenuchi strike > your muay thai elbow upper cut.
    Do you have the real iron palm or something?

Why not? With my mad Seagal like skills i can pwntz0r j00.
    Segal's wife beating skils will never work on a man let alone a martial artist.

Posted On:
    3/15/2006 1:35pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AkhilleusWeeps
    "Tought guys" huh? I'm guessing you bow before you fight on "teh str33ts" too. I personally believe that I'm going to do whatever it takes to get out of a confrentation unscathed, if that includes bringing in more than my own two fist so fucking be it. I'm a realist. Though my favorite art preaches peace, I maintain my own philosophy.
    they confronted him, they werent trying to get out of the situation, they were starting it. Like i said, typical hispanic fighting.

Posted On:
    3/15/2006 1:38pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Elvis
    Interesting and funny how tough guys can never fight one on one. Guess if it takes three of you to beat someones ass, so be it.
    :love8:
    so true, especially with dem damn BJJers, it only works when your friends yell that they will kick your opponents face in if they fight back with any thing, maby not even fighting back with grapplin meng. LOL, two weeks ago 5 black guys beat the **** out of 10 mexicans at my school, laughed my ass off.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/15/2006 1:54pm

Style: TKD/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HwangJangLee
    they confronted him, they werent trying to get out of the situation, they were starting it. Like i said, typical hispanic fighting.

The BJJ practitioner didn't go up to the blondie once they hit the sand, besides before that the blodie did get physical in the water as well, the smart(sarcasm) blond kid went up to them when he could have just realized what he did was wrong, making an unwelcomed appearence during a competition, and just walked off. His mistake, not the "hispanic" which btw, I really doubt is infact Hispanic.

And Mr.Jones that was sarcasm when I mentioned my leet yokomenuchi and Seagal like skills. (see, I did it again)

About the Honor? If you're trying to remove the bullshit from Aikido you can start by editing that post and deleting the humble bag of dog dung that is that comment.

I'm basically done arguing with Hwang, his lethal art has led him to MA englightenment and obviously is on a plane I can't ascend too, I applaud you Hwang, keep fighting on the mean streets with honor, make your dojang proud and beat every Mexican you can. Besides, they are taking the jobs you're probably best at.

Raynor, what the **** does it matter if I mention what other styles I do does it fucking matter, more to the point, what does it matter to you?

See, Aikido works, I've just taken on three openents at once. *bows*

Posted On:
    3/15/2006 2:42pm

Style: mixed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    *ATTENTION ALL PASSENGERS, THE THREAD HAS BEEN DERAILED. TROLLS HAVE FORCED THEIR WAY ABOARD, AND WE MAY EXPERIENCE SOME TURBULENCE, THE FASTEN SEAT BELT LIGHT HAS BEEN TURNED ON, IT SEEMS THAT WE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO PASS THROUGH A FLAME WAR. PELASE PUT YOUR SEATS IN THE UPRIGHT POSITION, AND PREPARE FOR A CRASH LANDING...*

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/15/2006 2:51pm

Style: TKD/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My bad, atleast it was entertaining while it lasted.

=]

Now all I have to do is wait another half year till someone re-post this.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345