Our Sponsors:

Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111718192021 222324 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/18/2006 9:59pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For anyone in Melbourne, Australia who's interested theres 2 Aikidoka who are confident dealing with boxers without resorting to "other techniques" anyone interested PM me. In any case I'm sure it'll be a worthwhile experience for all.

Posted On:
    3/18/2006 10:09pm

Style: wagamichi shorei kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by coydog
    Sorry you don't think I'm funny LOCU5, JUst thought I'd see how easy it was to get Mr.Jones fired up, it's touching to see you come to his defense. I train primarily jiu-jitsu, I won't mention my instructors while I'm being a flaming name calling troll, they just might ask me to write a letter of apology to bullshido LOL but rest easy, I've never set foot in his old dojo or even been to dallas for that matter.
    Mr.Jones... what does wataru akiyama have to do with you? Is he you? I never said there weren't skilled martial artists posting here, just that you weren't one of them.
    Anyway, your right wagamichi, the threads do suck now so I think I'll just shut up and slip back into lurker mode.

First of all I was not coming to any defense. I think Aikido is gay. It is for the "I wana be a japanese" crowd. Aiki-jutsu is ok mabey...the point of my post was as i said...The threads suck right now. There was a time before the spliting of the tribes when "real" trolling, name calling, calling out, and **** youing were done with gusto.

Those days are gone. I mean we were having death threats and lawsuit threats. Now on the threads...16 year old turds are bitching about a 12 year old wearing a black belt. I weep for the site.

But there is hope. There is always hope. As long as Aikido, TKD, and wing chun survive....there is always hope that the threads will go back to the way they were.

I am a Ninja bitches!! Deal with it

Posted On:
    3/18/2006 10:21pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Improv comedy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by wagamichi
    First of all I was not coming to any defense. I think Aikido is gay. It is for the "I wana be a japanese" crowd. Aiki-jutsu is ok mabey...the point of my post was as i said...The threads suck right now. There was a time before the spliting of the tribes when "real" trolling, name calling, calling out, and **** youing were done with gusto.

Those days are gone. I mean we were having death threats and lawsuit threats. Now on the threads...16 year old turds are bitching about a 12 year old wearing a black belt. I weep for the site.

But there is hope. There is always hope. As long as Aikido, TKD, and wing chun survive....there is always hope that the threads will go back to the way they were.
    **** YOU SHITRAT!!!

My vengance will desend upon you like the FUCKING WRATH OF GOD!!!

I"ll tear out your liver and eat your spleen while laughing the whole time. YOU FAG BASTARD and ... uh...someother stuff!!

GRRR .....RARARRR.... grrrrr....r.....rr.....

I am pooped! Thats's hard to do. Sorry wagamichi I tried my best.

The problem is Aikido by it's very nature doesn't breed JFS type characters.

Posted On:
    3/18/2006 11:04pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hey wagamichi, I hear ya, I was referring to LOCU5 heartfelt , paternal defense of mr.jones and quoting your post to help him understand why I was riding mr.jones. Anyway, nobody seems to get my sense of humor( I thought aikibunny abortions were a funny concept) and I must be some aikido nutrider from his old dojo if I'm going to give him **** for telling us what boxing is all about when I doubt the kid has ever worn a mouthpiece in his natural life

Posted On:
    12/10/2012 7:11am

Style: Aikido / FMA / Krotty

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's intended to limit it to strikes above the waist to give the opponents an advantage.

You strike an aikidoka below the waist, you are in Magic Pant territory.
    You as likely to kick Aslan as you are their knee.

When life gives you lemons... BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!

"what's the best thing about aikido then?"
    "To be defeated by your enemies, to be driven by them from the field of battle, and to hear the lamentations of your women." ermghoti

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    12/10/2012 1:37pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jackblack1900 View Post
    If so I would love to hit you with a jumping side-kick to your knee.
    I would love to hit you with a fucking clue.

Posted On:
    12/10/2012 1:56pm

Style: Aikido / FMA / Krotty

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I used to actually practice Aikido...

...until I took a jumping side-kick to the knee.

When life gives you lemons... BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!

"what's the best thing about aikido then?"
    "To be defeated by your enemies, to be driven by them from the field of battle, and to hear the lamentations of your women." ermghoti

King of the Impossible

Posted On:
    12/10/2012 2:00pm

supporting member
     Style: Grapplomancer

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I hear they have murdered many boxers in the past SIX YEARS SINCE THE CHALLENGE WAS OFFERED THEY ARE PROBABLY DEAD FROM OLD AGE WHY DID YOU REVIVE THIS THREAD.

I'm Svelte!

Posted On:
    12/10/2012 2:34pm

supporting member
     Style: mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Incidentally jackblack1900 what other countries would you travel to, to kick people in the knee?

Posted On:
    12/10/2012 3:38pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jackblack1900 View Post
    I am not quite sure how to take this...I'm a bit confused. He specifically asked for boxers, he wasn't limiting strikes below the waist, he was asking for strikers that specialize with their hands. That in itself is basically saying, "I don't want to be kicked, because I practice Aikido and Aikido has no kicks."

I see you practice Aikido, do you actually practice Aikido? If so I would love to hit you with a jumping side-kick to your knee.
    Do you use a jumping side-kick to attack a knee because you're just a short little feller?