Sponsored Links Spacer Image

resident sick ****

Posted On:
    3/13/2006 1:35am

Join us... or die
     Style: Being a total psychopath

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've been snickering at this myself. Defender of Teh R34l Aikido right up until he gets burned by his school. Then look at his posts.
    Interesting I was under the impression that I was below the radar. I'm surprised you've noticed me.

I of course would use the search function before posting something like "HEY LOOK A THIS, LOL, YOU GUYS EVER HEAR OF THIS ASHIDA KIM GUY BEFORE?" But I'm not going to search before I make every single post. Sorry. Late. Tired. Long day. In the time that it took you to bitch, you could have just posted a link. How about that, eh?
    Like I said before lazyness will not be tolerated.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/13/2006 1:56am

Style: Box, Kickbox, No-gi BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jones
    Like I said before lazyness will not be tolerated.
    Even your own? :laughing7

(Referring to the fact that you were too lazy to post a link.) :icon_wink
    Last edited by Freakshow; 3/13/2006 1:58am at .

resident sick ****

Posted On:
    3/13/2006 2:06am

Join us... or die
     Style: Being a total psychopath

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thats not the point. I have the website that has the videos under my favorotes. So I don't have to look it up. I'm saying I refuse to help somoene who is too lazy to lurk or use the search function. Anyway the resisting Aikido clips have been used too much.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    3/13/2006 4:19am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    WOW there is no sockpuppetry in THIS thread.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Posted On:
    3/13/2006 5:09am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache
    WOW there is no sockpuppetry in THIS thread.
    Tons of that going around lately. I haven't really been keeping score. Who's who now?

Your RBSD Cannot Save You Now.

Posted On:
    3/13/2006 7:45am

supporting member
     Style: Spanish Rapier/Epee/Foil

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BSONE
    Not to rant here, but most people who trash aikido and make blanket statements about "this is what is wrong with aikido" are planely so ignorant about the art that it is a joke. Mostly they just want to bash an easy target to make themselves feel big and tough.
    If we wanted bash an easy target, we would go out and find an Aikidoka, beat him till his eyes were swollen shut, then lead him off a cliff, claiming that it was the way to the hospital.
    We are not nice people here.

I suggest you :seppuku: .

Sexiest Punching Bag Alive

Posted On:
    3/13/2006 7:56am

Style: BJJ/Judo/Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GRAB MY WRIST
    Just my curiousity people. For those sceptical towards aikido in general, did you make the conclusion from staying at the sidelines as a spectator or did you people came to a conclusion after taking falls and ukemi from some of the top teachers of the style?

Who takes falls for instructors?? They better be able to THROW me.

Posted On:
    3/13/2006 11:13am

Style: JJ of the B variety

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by FictionPimp
    Who takes falls for instructors?? They better be able to THROW me.
    No ****. Anyone sitting to the right of me when we bow in before class (especially if they are an instructer) better be throwing me. If their technique sucks, I will hit them, take them down to the mat, or counter with my own technique. The only exceptions are for the elderly.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/13/2006 11:30am

Style: ASU Aikido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Coyote
    If we wanted bash an easy target, we would go out and find an Aikidoka, beat him till his eyes were swollen shut, then lead him off a cliff, claiming that it was the way to the hospital.
    We are not nice people here.

I suggest you :seppuku: .
    Coyote, you should go **** yourself. You are a punk kid who doesnt know **** about anything. I have spent more years doing martial arts than you have been alive. I have probably been knocked out more times than you have ever been in a fight, and I have sent people to the hospital several times, and I have been to the hospital twice.

I am currently training aikido, and have been for 15 years. I am also a ni-dan in full contact karate, have fought semi pro kickboxing in detroit, and I teach live blade japanese swordwork, and have spent pleanty of time whith a danzan ryu jujitsu clb. You are welcome to come and train at my dojo and play.

So again, go **** yourself. I could care less if you are a nice person, and who the **** is this "we" you are talking about. Jackass.

Your RBSD Cannot Save You Now.

Posted On:
    3/13/2006 12:21pm

supporting member
     Style: Spanish Rapier/Epee/Foil

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BSONE
    Coyote, you should go **** yourself. You are a punk kid who doesnt know **** about anything. I have spent more years doing martial arts than you have been alive. I have probably been knocked out more times than you have ever been in a fight, and I have sent people to the hospital several times, and I have been to the hospital twice.

I am currently training aikido, and have been for 15 years. I am also a ni-dan in full contact karate, have fought semi pro kickboxing in detroit, and I teach live blade japanese swordwork, and have spent pleanty of time whith a danzan ryu jujitsu clb. You are welcome to come and train at my dojo and play.

So again, go **** yourself. I could care less if you are a nice person, and who the **** is this "we" you are talking about. Jackass.
    Although I respect your other training, I must say that if you had trained in nothing but Aikido, I could well believe that you have been "knocked out more times than I have ever been in a fight".

As for your years of training, nothing impresses me more than a man with experience.
    Go out.
    Drink some prune juice.
    Do some line dancing.
    File for social security.
    Try desperately not to dislocate your own shoulder while patting yourself on the back.
    Have fun with the grandkids.

As for me "going to **** myself", I must say that I cannot comply with your request. Despite the flexibility imparted by my training, I am unable to reach. If you posess the secret of "fucking yourself", please post it here with pictures. I must say that we (meaning most, if not all, Bullshidoka) will get quite a lot of enjoyment from that.

Last, I would like to point out that this is Aikido Sucks Month, and making fun of Aikido/Aikidoka is part of what makes this time of year so special. It is nearly compulsory. I may be a punk kid, and you may have been training more years than I have been alive, but I have never been to the hospital for fight related injuries, and have never been knocked out. Given time, I may be forced to visit the hospital or get knocked out as much as you, but until then, I am no match for your greatness.
Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41011121314 15161718 ... LastLast