Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Thread: House

Style
    In Transition
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just had a vision of Ninja's coming to kill House for some reasons and he takes out a katana from his pimp cane and beats the **** out of them. However, cutting them in half only creates twice as many of them. He then decides to de-attach his fake leg and launch a rocket out of it. That also fails, as the ninjas simply dissapear in a puff of smoke and reappear behind him. The rocket, howevers, hits the hot manager chick and ruins her ****. House finally decides that finding a cure for Ninja is the only way to stop them. After countless failed tests and dead ninja's, he finally realizes the cure: reality check.

Style
    Kitty Pow Pow!!!
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal
    What exactly is "house" music ?
    it goes like this:

thump, thump, thump, thump (overlay with some sort of repetitive, atonal bullshit, repeat til end of track)
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Style
    Kru-MuayThai,GJJ-Blue
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    House music is better when Kidspat dances to it in skimpy clothing.

Style
    Shotokan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I always figured house music was whatever you like after you've taken enough drugs to OD an elephant.

I'll have to wait for House to come out on dvd, i've seen a few eps and really like it, i just keep missing it for one reason or another.

Style
    Kyokushin and Judo.
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kidspatch: Ohhhhh now I know what you mean. Yeah that **** is annoying. Where I live in Sydney, many a fuckheads think its cool to play that music in their car loud enough for the whole street to hear it. You can hear the DOOPH,DOOPH, sound effects a mile away.

Ken: I get the feeling your gonna pay for that remark.
    Hannibal: The sworn enemy of dishonest politicians, source of entertainment on Bullshido and newly appointed Office Linebacker. Terry Tait ain't got **** on me !!!!

Style
    Kitty Pow Pow!!!
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaiboxerken
    House music is better when Kidspat dances to it in skimpy clothing.

House music is for stupid white kids that don't have a clue how to dance, so it's something they can just bounce up and down to. I was dancing to hip hop in those pics ;)
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Style
    Just Muay Thai for now
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What exactly is "house" music ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ishkur's Guide To Electronic Music
    House is the most soulful genre. It's also the simplest, the oldest, the warmest, and where electronic music is concerned, easily the most human-sounding, making it the most popular, commanding the most producers, artists, labels, DJs, fans, and subgenres. The whole of top40 pop music gets its hooks, gimmicks, lines and melodies from house music (and vice versa). That is why it stands as the world's perennial party music, and it will probably stay that way until the end of time. Or until someone finds a more catchy beat than the 4/4 bassdrum.
    Not to fond of House music myself, except for French House. Even then, too much will ruin it for everyone...look at Daft Punk's "One More Time (Celebrate)".

Style
    Kru-MuayThai,GJJ-Blue
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidspatula
    House music is...I was dancing to hip hop in those pics ;)
    House and Hip Hop are the same.

Style
    BJJ, mma
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    HipHop and house are not the same.

However they do both suck ass massively, but for very different reasons.

House music = Techno music.

And Hannibal you didnt seem to read my post; house got kneed in the balls! hard enough to drop him to the ground! It was great!

Style
    TKD, MT
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kidspatch: Ohhhhh now I know what you mean. Yeah that **** is annoying. Where I live in Sydney, many a fuckheads think its cool to play that music in their car loud enough for the whole street to hear it. You can hear the DOOPH,DOOPH, sound effects a mile away.
    Come on now buddy 'fess up. I know you've got a sik sik subwoofa hidden away over there.
    Rad ki was made up by adolescents. I do not know who created trad ki but it was not made by adolescents. your an ass dude, Im not being a little bitch you are, your past the level of a bitch. Your beyond Bitch! If im easting my time with ki and psi, then your wasting time to prove frauds, and all **** like that! -theoutsider

Kick boxing is ok, but don't expect do beat a man like Rickson Gracie with that. You need a real martial art. You need Xing Yi Quan. -Emptyflower

The splits, how ever, have a few martial uses. Doing the splits for me, can put my fists in testical strike range.

dont ignore the Art for the Martial or else your just kick boxing

Yes i am serious, there are kicks that can block punches. we have them in Moo duk kwan.
    I want to learn how to use them in case my arm gets broken in a fight.
    what would you have me do? if my arm gets broke, not block punches? -sempi-stone

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last