Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: House

Style
    BJJ, mma
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

House

Best episode of the series so far!

Why? House got kneed in the balls!!! ahahahaha!!! About damn time someone clocked him!

Great show though. House is an awesome character. I keep watching because I wanna find out why he's such a prick. It's the only show I actually try to watch on a regular basis (I only have one tv channel).

Style
    MMA Noob
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It is a good show eh? I used to watch it a lot with my GF since she's a nurse. Actually we watched Grey's Anatomy a lot too. She's down with all those hospital shows... I wonder why

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I came here thinking this thread was going to be about the type of music we play at our gay warehouse blowjob parties.

Style
    In Transition
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Of course he's an awesome character. He's a jerk and doesn't get **** for it. That's everybody's dream.

This is the only show I ever watch on TV these days. Although, I feel like they will run out of rare diseases to put in the show sometime soon.

I thought they were going to screw up the entire series with that date he went on with what's her name.

Style
    BJJ, mma
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ya I'm wondering how many diseases they can throw at him.

I also find it kind of funny that house usualy misdiagnosis' something two or three times before he gets it right, and yet no one seems to really mind that he is destroying ppl's livers.

Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you ignore the fact that there hasn't been a more formulaic show since Jeeves and Wooster...

Style
    Kyokushin and Judo.
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just don't understand why someone hasn't punched him out yet.

I think that should happen. It would make a cool episode. One day Dr House just pisses off the wrong patient. Issues the wrong insult and BHAM takes a hard fist to the jaw. Then he has to spend a week in hospital and everyone else can come up to him and be a smart-ass.
    Hannibal: The sworn enemy of dishonest politicians, source of entertainment on Bullshido and newly appointed Office Linebacker. Terry Tait ain't got **** on me !!!!

Style
    Kitty Pow Pow!!!
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Camus
    I came here thinking this thread was going to be about the type of music we play at our gay warehouse blowjob parties.

same here. I was planning on coming on this thread to tell the thread starter what a douche bag he was for liking such a shitty genre of music.
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Style
    Kru-MuayThai,GJJ-Blue
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Isn't House an atheist? Maybe that's why he's so screwed up. Atheists can't be content.

Style
    Kyokushin and Judo.
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What exactly is "house" music ?
    Hannibal: The sworn enemy of dishonest politicians, source of entertainment on Bullshido and newly appointed Office Linebacker. Terry Tait ain't got **** on me !!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last