Sponsored Links Spacer Image

...is THE PENETRATOR

Posted On:
    3/15/2006 7:52pm

supporting member
     Style: German longsword, .45 ACP

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can't believe the kissing up quoted on this thread. It really starts to sound like some of the "poetry" written for Ashida Kim by his fans on *his* forum.
    “nobody shoots anybody in the face unless you’re a hit man or a video gamer.” - Jack Thompson
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Th...%28attorney%29

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/16/2006 1:26am

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've never even heard of some of these boards he controls. Thinking of going on one simply to ask about this whole flashlight deal.
    ...How fast would I get banned, honestly? Even if I don't mention this site?

Ex-ninja

Posted On:
    3/16/2006 3:03am

Style: Muso Shinden Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Actually, the Nietzsche quote is from his last work, "Ecce Homo," (Behold the Man!) and was written when he was losing his mind from syphilis. The chapter Phil references is widely considered to have been the peak of his madness.
    --
    L.

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    3/16/2006 5:52am

Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Probably what the supporters of Pax baculum look like ->

Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

BJJ Black Belt

Posted On:
    3/16/2006 1:50pm

supporting member
     Style: Rex Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What's wrong with being a half blind dork??? My mother loves me just the way I am!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/16/2006 5:46pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arahoushi
    Actually, the Nietzsche quote is from his last work, "Ecce Homo," (Behold the Man!) and was written when he was losing his mind from syphilis. The chapter Phil references is widely considered to have been the peak of his madness.

Hmmm....

...How fast would I get banned, honestly? Even if I don't mention this site?
    Today 01:52 AM

Me; I've been lurking, so I just sit back and let things unfold. I suppose if you are subtle you might be able to ask the questions without being banned, but I think they're on the lookout for "trolls" so just play along in your first posts if you plan to stay and watch the show for a while. You know, when in rome...

Martial mediocrite

Posted On:
    3/16/2006 6:00pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Using bag as aggro outlet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kungfoolss' hypocrisy on this thread is a fine example of HIS debating skill. Back on ignore, methinks.
    What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

:occasion1

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=78188&page=22

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    3/17/2006 12:58pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wounded Ronin
    I wonder what is going to happen when he blows away some bum with his 1911 for asking him for change and goes to jail.

I think it's pretty silly how he's so big on weaponry when he states he's all about "returning home to your family" and nothing more; dosen't he understand that inappropriate use of weaponry or even a demonstrable obsession with weaponry makes it more likely that you'll be sentenced in court?
    Oh, without a doubt. A prosecutor would have a field day with all the material he's written about hurting or killing other individuals. However, don't expect it to happen. Like everything else about phil, it's only for show.
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    3/17/2006 1:01pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kickcatcher
    He stopped taking paypal because they have an anti-weapons policy of some sort.
    I thought it was the anti-freak clause when it came to phil.

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    3/17/2006 1:05pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainRedbeard
    I went to his forum, and... EVERYWHERE, and I do mean everywhere you see Phil's pictures of himself, posturing with a gun, or a knife, or his hands, trying to look bad...
    You know what the really sad part is, it's probably not even his fault he's ended up so jacked in the head. Often times, defected genes are passed from father to son, so we can all pity phil.

NAHH.....:icon_bigg
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 101112 LastLast