230599 Bullies, 3685 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 71 to 80 of 112
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 9101112 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Kungfoolss is offline

    I restore the Balance

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Sunny Hawaii
    Posts
    4,972

    Posted On:
    3/14/2006 11:54pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ehuber
    So what is Phil got more of his crap published. He isn't going to get my dollar.

    It's so tempting to get worked up about him but it's best just to ignore him. There will always be people like Phil.
    I just love messing with his psyche.

    Just look at his self-portraits to get an idea of how crazy this man is.
    Yep, phil's ugly enough to make a gay man go straight.

    He would probably stab someone to death for sneezing near him.
    I doubt he'd ever have the guts. It's one thing to constantly photograph yourself posing defensively with weaponry and it's another thing to actually have to use it.

    I mean come on.. self defense with a hatchet..
    (Edit: excuse me, flashlight.. :D )
    You know what the really sad part is, phil could have all the gadgets in the world, but a novice with a lead pipe or brick could probably kill him. It's unfortunate he can't see past his own fantasies and delusions.
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena
  2. Kungfoolss is offline

    I restore the Balance

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Sunny Hawaii
    Posts
    4,972

    Posted On:
    3/14/2006 11:57pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kickcatcher
    Yeah, some weirdo no doubt. Anyway, how come the thread where you are discussing his take on MMA with him seems to have dissapeared from The Martialist subforum? Knowing Phil, he deletes any thread where the argument generally doesn't go his way, just like he bans anyone who dissagrees with him if he can.
    Yes, you'd almost mistaken him for a ten-year-old. :toothy10:
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena
  3. Kungfoolss is offline

    I restore the Balance

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Sunny Hawaii
    Posts
    4,972

    Posted On:
    3/15/2006 12:02am

    Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Green
    "The Martialist" is Phil's forum. He controls it and can do whatever he likes within the guidelines laid out for hosted forums on martialtalk. That means he can allow / remove access, delete / edit posts, etc.
    Which only means, phil's supporters must really have some sort of warped infatuation with him not to have been removed.
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena
  4. Kungfoolss is offline

    I restore the Balance

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Sunny Hawaii
    Posts
    4,972

    Posted On:
    3/15/2006 12:06am

    Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kickcatcher
    We guessed that much, but the amusing thing is why he deletes things, bans people etc. He even has an account here (he was never banned) - despite his regular snipes at this forum he never chooses to post here anymore. He left the old Tung-fu forum for much the same reasons.
    Personally, I would love for phil to come here, but its never going to happen because he's too much of a *****.

    Besides, I scare him. :laughing9
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena
  5. JohnnyCache is offline
    JohnnyCache's Avatar

    All Out of Bubblegum

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    10,472

    Posted On:
    3/15/2006 2:16am

    supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The rest of martial talk doesn't seem to think much of him. Seems like he plays for his area because he can't hack it in any forum where he's not in charge.

    Despite his seeming opinion of himself as a "master debator"
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.
  6. Porrig is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    The Moon
    Posts
    91

    Posted On:
    3/15/2006 2:36am


     Style: Beatyerass

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He fucked off from E-Budo for much the same reasons. People started seeing through his ****.
  7. Wounded Ronin is offline
    Wounded Ronin's Avatar

    ...is THE PENETRATOR

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    6,815

    Posted On:
    3/15/2006 6:18pm

    supporting member
     Style: German longsword, .45 ACP

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kungfoolss

    You know what the really sad part is, phil could have all the gadgets in the world, but a novice with a lead pipe or brick could probably kill him. It's unfortunate he can't see past his own fantasies and delusions.
    I wonder what is going to happen when he blows away some bum with his 1911 for asking him for change and goes to jail.

    I think it's pretty silly how he's so big on weaponry when he states he's all about "returning home to your family" and nothing more; dosen't he understand that inappropriate use of weaponry or even a demonstrable obsession with weaponry makes it more likely that you'll be sentenced in court?
    “nobody shoots anybody in the face unless you’re a hit man or a video gamer.” - Jack Thompson
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Th...%28attorney%29
  8. Fantasy Warrior is offline
    Fantasy Warrior's Avatar

    Misguided style basher

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,714

    Posted On:
    3/15/2006 6:21pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Kata

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He stopped taking paypal because they have an anti-weapons policy of some sort.
    You are a total Douchbag. Train more, post nevermore.
    FickleFingerOfFate -08-21-2007 08:59 AM

    just die already.
    Plasma - 08-20-2007 11:45 PM


    Aikidokkkkakkakakakaaaaa
    Best MA website ever!!!!!: http://www.dogjudo.co.uk/
  9. Jebuyaga is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    197

    Posted On:
    3/15/2006 7:09pm


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kungfoolss
    It's one thing to constantly photograph yourself posing defensively with weaponry and it's another thing to actually have to use it.
    I went to his forum, and... EVERYWHERE, and I do mean everywhere you see Phil's pictures of himself, posturing with a gun, or a knife, or his hands, trying to look bad...

    And what's more; he actually went ahead and started a thread called "why I am so great".

    In the spirit of Friedrich Nietzsche's Why I Am So Wise, I thought it might be fun and ego-gratifying to start an entire thread devoted to why I am so awesome. Please do join in and add your comments.

    Quote:
    I have never understood the art of arousing antagonism (and for this, too, I may thank my incomparable father), even when it seemed to me most ,worth while to do so. However unchristian it may seem, I do not even bear any ill-feeling towards myself. Examine my life as you may, you will find but seldom-perhaps indeed only once-any trace of some one's having shown me ill-will; but you might perhaps discover too many traces of good-will. My experiences even with those with whom every other man's relations have been disastrous, speak without exception in their favor; I tame every bear, I can make even clowns behave well.

    - Nietszche


    1. I am so important that I have my own icon at Bullshido.net -- a cute little smiley face with glasses and Phil-beard, complete with my name.

    2. The Martialist™ logs an average of 700,000 hits a month and climbing.

    3. I can write literally anything and have produced contract work in just about every genre I can imagine.

    4. I'm, like, incredibly funny. No, seriously.

    5. I can win almost every argument in which I engage.

    Enough about me... let's talk about me. Why do YOU think I am so awesome?


    [This post is satirical. So was Nietszche's writing in this vein.] (this part was in tiny tiny letters))
    Unless you're banned you'll be able to see it here: http://www.paxbaculum.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3933

    As of the answers that show up to his post, all I can say is :gaygay: and inevitably they veer into critisizing bullshido too.

    Well, I have no idea why the BS crowd hates you so much. That in itself is a sign of greatness. They all hate you , but can't really say why. Some of them would go to any length to destroy you. Remember that I said you should get an RO and some Kevlar. They are nuttier than a Snickers bar. They hate you so much I would not put anything past them. Over at BS there are some very thinly veiled death threats.

    Yet, they wont call you on the phone. They want your address so they can do some sort of ambush. There have been several references to you being a Nazi.

    What it is is you have class. They cant do anything to destroy that. So they will resort to name calling. Oh and they have all kinds of choice words for Us as well. Do you know there are several members that want to stab us? Kill Us because we are your Minions?


    They strike out at things the don't understand and fear. Why do they fear you Phil? Because you say that you don't need to spend years of your life training to live without fear. You threaten them because you are willing to embrace the modern world.

    That is Why you are Great Phil.
    Take note of; "Kill Us because we are your Minions?"
  10. Shawarma is online now

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    2,480

    Posted On:
    3/15/2006 7:17pm


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The amusing bit is: Those 700.000 hits he gets are most likely people redirected from Bullshido wanting to see how nutty he is, pointing their finger at him and saying: "Man, this guy's a jerk!"

    The above post has got to be the most excellent example of internet paranoia I've ever seen. Bravo!
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 9101112 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.