Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Misguided style basher

Posted On:
    3/09/2006 11:47am

Join us... or die
     Style: Kata

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is it just me or has Phil's forum been removed from Martialtalk? It was under the "Hosted forums" section.

EDIT: No, I've just been banned from that sub-forum. 'He did. His access to this forum has been removed."
    Last edited by Fantasy Warrior; 3/09/2006 11:55am at .
    You are a total Douchbag. Train more, post nevermore.
    FickleFingerOfFate -08-21-2007 08:59 AM

just die already.
    Plasma - 08-20-2007 11:45 PM

Aikidokkkkakkakakakaaaaa
    Best MA website ever!!!!!: http://www.dogjudo.co.uk/

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    3/09/2006 12:52pm

Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kikkoman
    I think you are all underestimating the combat flashlight. If he shines it in your eyes, what are you going to do then? By the time you regain your vision he will either have disapeared or Knocked you out.
    ...uh, you're talking about phil elmore here?

I carry a combat flashlight with me at all times. Just in case of an emergency.
    You must be one of those Tier one individuals with wackenhut security then. :icon_lol:
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    3/09/2006 1:07pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kickcatcher
    Is it just me or has Phil's forum been removed from Martialtalk? It was under the "Hosted forums" section.

EDIT: No, I've just been banned from that sub-forum. 'He did. His access to this forum has been removed."
    Should we really be surprised phil banned you? I wonder what lardo would do if confronted face-to-face? There's no ban button from the reality of an ass-whooping, not that it would ever happen as phil never travels outside his district.

How do I know this? Simple deduction really. Anyone so obsessed and with an over-reliance on weaponry and did not travel (even to his local federal building), would not realize the simple fact that you can't always be armed. Thus, phil lives in a fantasy world of martial arts forums and how-to-defeat your attacker guide books.
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

BJJ Black Belt

Posted On:
    3/09/2006 9:20pm

supporting member
     Style: Rex Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I made several posts on threads in Phil's subforum and they were quickly removed. Once again Phil is afraid of debate. He wants to preach.

...is THE PENETRATOR

Posted On:
    3/09/2006 9:44pm

supporting member
     Style: German longsword, .45 ACP

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.martialtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31683

Look at this thread. Phil starts quoting some ungrammatical angry guy on the internet and then says that this represents the MMA community. The thread continues for another page and Phil is basically reacting against Bullshido.net. I think that in spite of all his talk about being aloof and intellectually superior it's still on his mind.

Ha ha, check out his defensiveness vs. "jocks":

The second problem with this attitude is that it reeks of arrogance and again displays the usual unrealistic jock's outlook on self-defense. If you're not a competition athlete, you cannot defend yourself -- and you cannot express an opinion that has any credibility. If you carry a weapon because you're not foolish enough to believe you are tougher or stronger than everyone else, you must be a simpering coward with bad knees, a beer belly, and an overbite
    Last edited by Wounded Ronin; 3/09/2006 9:50pm at .
    “nobody shoots anybody in the face unless you’re a hit man or a video gamer.” - Jack Thompson
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Th...%28attorney%29

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    3/09/2006 9:55pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RoninPimp
    I made several posts on threads in Phil's subforum and they were quickly removed. Once again Phil is afraid of debate. He wants to preach.
    Yes, but in phil's twisted psyche, he's the greatest debater on the planet. He's even stated as much. Here's some friendly advice for our favorite tubby at the martialist -

phil, if you're going to claim you're the best at debate, don't go and squelch opposing points of views whereever you can. That's ultimately self-defeating. For one, you become weaker at countering the opposition due to surrounding yourself with only those whom agree with you. Which essentially leads to a lazy mind - to go along with your lazy body I might add - and you lose any relevance in the arena of debate. If you truly were as great as you delude yourself into believing, come back to Bullshido.

You won't because you're a coward, so why should anyone with half a brain take any books you put out there seriously?

BJJ Black Belt

Posted On:
    3/09/2006 9:56pm

supporting member
     Style: Rex Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's one of the threads I posted on. I didn't save what I posted to Notepad so it's gone. I said something to the effect of...."Phil, you're confusing MMA strategy with MMA technique. MMA has proven what works with empty hands. Everybody's training should resemble MMA training, IF they want the most effective empty hand techniques. What percentage of your SD training is empty hands is a nother matter"

The simple fact is Phil is a liar. He doesn't want to debate what he preaches and claims to believe. He wants to argue rhetoric sometimes. Other times he's just a dictator that won't even do that. I prefer science.
    Last edited by RoninPimp; 3/09/2006 10:12pm at .

Stallowned!

Posted On:
    3/13/2006 4:53am

Style: BJJ/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cool. COngrats on your publication. Paladin has a thorough screening process before publishing somthing from what I understand, so your publication must be well done. Nice job.
    LOL! Too funny!

Founder/GrandSensei of Joint British / Papua New Guinean Non-contact Lawn Bowls Jiu Jitsu Committee

Posted On:
    3/13/2006 5:13am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Andrew Green rules. Who is that guy? His mysterious internet pseudonym confused me. Yo.
    Imports from Japan, Shipping Worldwide! Art Junkie, Scramble, BJJ Spirits, Reversal...
    Scramble Stuff

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    3/13/2006 5:41am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I love how EVERYONE who has ever trained MMA is "a competitive athlete" in phil's world, like you can't take a jiu-jitsu class without entering KOTC.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 6789 ... LastLast