I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    3/17/2006 1:08pm

Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawarma
    The amusing bit is: Those 700.000 hits he gets are most likely people redirected from Bullshido wanting to see how nutty he is, pointing their finger at him and saying: "Man, this guy's a jerk!"
    Nah, that could'nt be. All those hits have to be from people that admire and respect the goober. :surprised
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    3/17/2006 1:10pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wounded Ronin
    I can't believe the kissing up quoted on this thread. It really starts to sound like some of the "poetry" written for Ashida Kim by his fans on *his* forum.
    It is most unlikely phil had anything to do with it either (such as authoring it himself...).
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    3/17/2006 1:12pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arahoushi
    Actually, the Nietzsche quote is from his last work, "Ecce Homo," (Behold the Man!) and was written when he was losing his mind from syphilis. The chapter Phil references is widely considered to have been the peak of his madness.
    ...and just where do you see a difference between phil?

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    3/17/2006 1:13pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RoninPimp
    What's wrong with being a half blind dork??? My mother loves me just the way I am!
    I'm not certain the same could be said of phil.

Posted On:
    3/17/2006 1:28pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kungfoolss
    ...and just where do you see a difference between phil?
    Well we know that Phil can't have syphilis because that would mean that he would have to have had sex with someone. So his major malajustment must stem from some other source. I suspect comic books as a youth.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/17/2006 3:02pm

Style: BJJ, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do zombies run? Do they learn?

No and no, not really. Classical zombies are slow and awkward. They do not think, except in the most vestigial sense; they may feel some affinity for objects, people, or behaviors with which or whom they were very familiar in life (a butcher zombie might indeed walk along still holding his cleaver, for example, but he would not use it as a tool except to flail it along with his whole arm, unthinking and unfeeling).
    Doom begs to differ.

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    3/18/2006 12:40am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning
    Well we know that Phil can't have syphilis because that would mean that he would have to have had sex with someone. So his major malajustment must stem from some other source.
    For all we know, phil goes around licking toilet seats at public restrooms on his off hours.

I suspect comic books as a youth.
    WHOAAA! Back off there pilgrim. I happen to like comics, I always look forward to reading the new issue of Fantasy Warrior whenever it comes out.

Ex-ninja

Posted On:
    3/19/2006 2:51am

Style: Muso Shinden Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning
    Well we know that Phil can't have syphilis because that would mean that he would have to have had sex with someone. So his major malajustment must stem from some other source. I suspect comic books as a youth.
    I blame Dungeons and Dragons.

Besides, Nietzsche is a much better writer than Phil. Nietzsche is funny and makes me laugh.
    --
    L.

ˇViva los Muertos!

Posted On:
    3/19/2006 11:37am

Style: Boxing/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Does that guy just not watch 'king of the hill' or something... do the many references that Dale Gribble makes to soldier of fortune magazine account for nothing... does he not realize the what the word "Satire" means?

Oh did anyone see how they said Paladin Press had high standards for publishing... the very same people that published the bulk of Ashida Kims books on how to be a ninja overnight. I mean, even phil made fun of AK... there's definitely something incognizant going on inside his thetan colony.

It's a huge pile of bologne and processed cheese food spread... it'll fill you up, but in the end you'll just be a big fat ass if you digest enough of it.
    Last edited by Sun Wukong; 3/19/2006 11:39am at .
    A lie gets half-way around the world before the truth has time to get it's pants on. - Winston Churchhill

Posted On:
    3/19/2006 12:07pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For all we know, phil goes around licking toilet seats at public restrooms on his off hours. .
    Wow! You really hate the guy don't you? I suspect that you guys have been having run-ins for years on the internet. Just one legal tip, asserting someone has a loathsome sexual disease is a good way to get sued for defamation, so it would be better to keep away from that particular allegation.

WHOAAA! Back off there pilgrim. I happen to like comics, I always look forward to reading the new issue of Fantasy Warrior whenever it comes out.
    Hey, we both like Fantasy Warrior, but look what Comics did to David Bannon, it totally made him lose touch with reality :P
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 1112 LastLast