Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Style
    none
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I'm not a practitioner

Hi, I'm silsor. I don't practice any martial arts, but I respect those who do. I joined Bullshido today because I have always heard great things about it from other forums like Something Awful and because I am interested in practicing self defense someday.

You secure that **** Hudson!! supporting member
    Style
    Wing Chun/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jolly good!

Welcome aboard.

But next time Use the search function NOOB!!

:XXbazooka

Heh, just kidding...but I thought i'd be the first to get in there and desensitize you to at least one of the common phrases uttered on this forum.

:new_silly

Enjoy your stay...
    Wheels within wheels in a spiral array...

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome. You'll find a lot of information here that's been run through the BS filter. Right now we're putting it all together into a central location for the benefit of people who might be looking to start MA in the future.

Feel free to ask questions, here, or just search through the old threads.

Style
    Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    Welcome. You'll find a lot of information here that's been run through the BS filter. Right now we're putting it all together into a central location for the benefit of people who might be looking to start MA in the future.
    I'm really interested to see what you guys have percolating in the admin booth.

Based on some of the clubhouse threads, I've got a fairly good idea of what you have in mind, but I'm really curious to see the implementation.
    "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal

Style
    Chinese Boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes we think your'e gay. We don't mean gay as in homosexual because that would mean somebody would like you, but rather gay as in you love your mom for picking out your clothes for you because you have no form of coordination and the inability to think for yourself. One day you too may evolve past your current state of maggotism and rise above the primordial ooze that is your pathetic life and not smell like a piece of **** that I just flushed down the toilet (and my **** does really stink because I have to digest rhetoric such as yours almost everyday). Until then you may go back to jacking off to the newest National Geographic and hiding from your fathers advances every night. Unless, of course, you like that sort of thing and then you are gay, as in homosexual.

Style
    Rubbing Butts?
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by omega
    Yes we think your'e gay. We don't mean gay as in homosexual because that would mean somebody would like you, but rather gay as in you love your mom for picking out your clothes for you because you have no form of coordination and the inability to think for yourself. One day you too may evolve past your current state of maggotism and rise above the primordial ooze that is your pathetic life and not smell like a piece of **** that I just flushed down the toilet (and my **** does really stink because I have to digest rhetoric such as yours almost everyday). Until then you may go back to jacking off to the newest National Geographic and hiding from your fathers advances every night. Unless, of course, you like that sort of thing and then you are gay, as in homosexual.
    I think I may be gay for you. I was in a bad mood before I read this, and now I can go to sleep happy.

Style
    Yang style Tai Chi
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Greetings, Fellow n00b....
    So what exactly are you interested in defending yourself from?

Bullshido's Greatest Ninja staff
    Style
    Kuso shite shinezo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by silsor
    Hi, I'm silsor. I don't practice any martial arts, but I respect those who do. I joined Bullshido today because I have always heard great things about it from other forums like Something Awful and because I am interested in practicing self defense someday.

Welcome, Something awful is a great site :)

Why do you want to do MA/SD? You reason would greatly determined which one you should do. However, everyone on the board will just tell you to do Muay Thai and/or BJJ. So just do that.

Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    you should do wing chun. it is the best and most complete martial art and everyone here really respects it.

Style
    Chinese Boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Craphonso
    you should do wing chun. it is the best and most complete martial art and everyone here really respects it.
    This is called sarcasm. Nobody worth anything on this site would ever say this seriously.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last