Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 91516171819 20 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/22/2008 12:03am

Style: wing chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Backfist: Hey, hey from strong people one can learn how to improve his technique.

Rowsdower!

Posted On:
    9/22/2008 1:31am

Join us... or die
     Style: On Hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tharuz
    I was looking for a restaurant in houston, and every one either didn't have food, had a long ass waiting list, or a combination of both. I had to pay for my dad's beer and my pepsi from a restaurant I was not going to eat at.

and when I found someone from school he acted like a douchebag rather than let me sit with him and his girlfriend so me and my dad didn't have to wait as much.

But I will take notes, this is gold right here. I'm glad I produced this outcome rather than having kept acting like a douche with nice passive people.
    What the... what? What does this have to do with anything? Just... dude, what?

Dude, you are so weird.

Troll 4 life.

Posted On:
    9/22/2008 1:43am

Style: None.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Miracleman
    What the... what? What does this have to do with anything? Just... dude, what?

Dude, you are so weird.
    I hope I explained why I preffered a negative outcome and why I was being so passive agressive.

Rowsdower!

Posted On:
    9/22/2008 3:09am

Join us... or die
     Style: On Hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tharuz
    I hope I explained why I preffered a negative outcome and why I was being so passive agressive.
    Buh? Guh... wait. Oh, my head. God. Fucking... God it hurts.

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    9/22/2008 4:46am

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 8bit
    Backfist: Hey, hey from strong people one can learn how to improve his technique.

One must have said techniques to improve .

Which is what I was trying to get across . If a person smaller than he can negate his stand up and nullify his ground game a "really strong" person with the same level of training will just smash and destroy .
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Posted On:
    10/23/2008 1:15am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: N/A

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Throwdown Fist? honestly I've never heard of it. Before I moved to this area I was in Rapid City and they have Ringwars at the Civic Center and I was looking into fighting there and before that I was in Japan so if someone could explain what this means that'd be great.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/17/2009 3:31pm

Style: bagua

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm a newbie here and another poster suggested that I come to a throwdown so I found this thread. I think I would like to do this, probably after June this year, but I'm also wondering what a fist is in this context?

Also are women allow extra protective clothing up top?

I don't use any protective clothing for my taiji and bagua but all the men I train with are very gentlemanly and I've only ever been hit on my breasts by a female who said it was an accident (I'm not so sure). It hurt a lot and I don't want to damage them if can avoid it as I like them as they are. Please advise.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    2/17/2009 3:38pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by littleoldme View Post
    I'm a newbie here and another poster suggested that I come to a throwdown so I found this thread. I think I would like to do this, probably after June this year, but I'm also wondering what a fist is in this context?

Also are women allow extra protective clothing up top?

I don't use any protective clothing for my taiji and bagua but all the men I train with are very gentlemanly and I've only ever been hit on my breasts by a female who said it was an accident (I'm not so sure). It hurt a lot and I don't want to damage them if can avoid it as I like them as they are. Please advise.
    You're allowed to wear just about whatever you please for padding. You will probably get better answers from the people in your region if you post in a thread about that region rather then this general one.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/17/2009 4:26pm

Style: bagua

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks for the fast reply

much appreciated :)

I'm still finding my way round

Posted On:
    2/15/2010 2:56pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: aikido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    we should allow the red man armor. gives the people who are practicing classic ju-jitsu to choke some one in armor. also the extra weight on the combatants will make judo throws much more wonderful.
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 91516171819 20 LastLast