Page 16 of 21 First ... 6121314151617181920 ... Last
  1. #151
    Tenebrous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,409
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jdinca
    I'm absolutely the last person who will make fun of somebody that is different, or has a handicap. As a result, I refuse to make fun of the fact you're an albino.
    How about the fact that he's retarded?
    I'm picturing you drooling onto the keyboard as you type, one eye rotating independent of the other as your hands mash the keys. - Sophist

  2. #152
    3moose1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Oceanside
    Posts
    9,616
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrous
    How about the fact that he's retarded?
    when you say things like that, you hurt daddy, ok?

    PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58


    Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

    Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey

  3. #153
    jdinca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Posts
    1,053
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrous
    How about the fact that he's retarded?
    Nah. He's 17. I've got one at home, so I know what they're like. You just have to keep them safe so they don't hurt themselves (I personally recommend chaining them to the toilet and making them wear a hockey helmet). Hopefully, he'll either outgrow it, or Darwinism will take him out of the gene pool.

  4. #154
    3moose1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Oceanside
    Posts
    9,616
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jdinca
    Nah. He's 17. I've got one at home, so I know what they're like. You just have to keep them safe so they don't hurt themselves (I personally recommend chaining them to the toilet and making them wear a hockey helmet). Hopefully, he'll either outgrow it, or Darwinism will take him out of the gene pool.
    Ugh, with all these pseudo-psychological and P.C bullshit, Darwinism doesn't fucking exist anymore.

    PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58


    Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

    Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey

  5. #155
    Guess which finger is the fickle one... supporting member
    FickleFingerOfFate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Up in your grill.
    Posts
    5,645
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 3moose1
    Ugh, with all these pseudo-psychological and P.C bullshit, Darwinism doesn't fucking exist anymore.


    Translation: Teen -> English: I haven't managed to kill myself yet, so I must be invincible.
    :glasses10 :glasses10 :glasses10 :glasses10 :glasses10 :glasses10
    If you can't laugh at yourself,
    Others will be happy to do it for you. :evil6:

    The 2 most abundant elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.



  6. #156
    jdinca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Posts
    1,053
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by FickleFingerOfFate
    Translation: Teen -> English: I haven't managed to kill myself yet, so I must be invincible.
    :glasses10 :glasses10 :glasses10 :glasses10 :glasses10 :glasses10
    Ah, yes. Those days of ignorant immortality. I remember them well...

  7. #157
    3moose1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Oceanside
    Posts
    9,616
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jdinca
    Ah, yes. Those days of ignorant immortality. I remember them well...
    It rocks.

    I'll be greatly effected the day i realize i can, in fact, die

    PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58


    Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

    Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey

  8. #158
    Guess which finger is the fickle one... supporting member
    FickleFingerOfFate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Up in your grill.
    Posts
    5,645
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 3moose1
    It rocks.

    I'll be greatly effected the day i realize i can, in fact, die

    If you ever manage to set a date for the throwdown....
    If you can't laugh at yourself,
    Others will be happy to do it for you. :evil6:

    The 2 most abundant elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.



  9. #159
    3moose1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Oceanside
    Posts
    9,616
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by FickleFingerOfFate
    If you ever manage to set a date for the throwdown....
    I see your confusing the day YOU die, with the day i'll realize i can die...

    common mistake, old man.

    PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58


    Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

    Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey

  10. #160
    Guess which finger is the fickle one... supporting member
    FickleFingerOfFate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Up in your grill.
    Posts
    5,645
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 3moose1
    I see your confusing the day YOU die, with the day i'll realize i can die...

    common mistake, old man.

    Every time you talk trash like this,

    all I can picture is a Geo Metro trying to hold its ground in the face of a Mack truck.

    But, that's OK,

    you just keep revvin' the engine, scooter.
    If you can't laugh at yourself,
    Others will be happy to do it for you. :evil6:

    The 2 most abundant elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.



Page 16 of 21 First ... 6121314151617181920 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO