Page 15 of 21 First ... 5111213141516171819 ... Last
  1. #141
    3moose1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Oceanside
    Posts
    9,630
    Style
    MCMAP, Judo, sex appeal
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ming Loyalist
    then i'm sure you can find some traffic to go play in instead.
    :)

    now we are talking!

    PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58


    Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

    Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey

  2. #142
    Kempo Chris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    519
    Style
    The Kempo, Kickboxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kempo for the win

  3. #143
    jdinca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Posts
    1,053
    Style
    Chinese Kenpo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 3moose1
    Trains? This is 2008, who the hell uses trains anymore?


    oh, right, your one of those up hill...both ways....snowing...no shoes...type of old people
    Yeah, you're right. Freight is now transported in Hybrid SUVs. Dumbass.

  4. #144
    3moose1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Oceanside
    Posts
    9,630
    Style
    MCMAP, Judo, sex appeal
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jdinca
    Yeah, you're right. Freight is now transported in Hybrid SUVs. Dumbass.
    Freight is for bitches.

    **** freight.

    **** trains, waking my sleeping ass up at 3 A.M. surely there is a better fucking method.

    PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58


    Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

    Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey

  5. #145
    jdinca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Posts
    1,053
    Style
    Chinese Kenpo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 3moose1
    Freight is for bitches.

    **** freight.

    **** trains, waking my sleeping ass up at 3 A.M. surely there is a better fucking method.
    Nice. You just channeled the Question. Wouldn't surprise me to find out you two share genetic material.

  6. #146
    Guess which finger is the fickle one... supporting member
    FickleFingerOfFate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Up in your grill.
    Posts
    5,585
    Style
    Karate/ Arnis
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jdinca
    Nice. You just channeled the Question. Wouldn't surprise me to find out you two share genetic material.

    Several times a week,


    on the downlow:eusa_shhh :gay:
    If you can't laugh at yourself,
    Others will be happy to do it for you. :evil6:

    The 2 most abundant elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.



  7. #147
    jdinca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Posts
    1,053
    Style
    Chinese Kenpo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by FickleFingerOfFate
    Several times a week,


    on the downlow:eusa_shhh :gay:
    You're welcome for the setup.

    I'll bet the ? makes 3moose1 dress up like his favorite anime character.

    They should also move to the south where it's okay for relatives to be that intimate.

  8. #148
    3moose1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Oceanside
    Posts
    9,630
    Style
    MCMAP, Judo, sex appeal
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jdinca
    I'll bet the ? makes 3moose1 dress up like his favorite anime character.
    How do you know about that? q-dot said he wouldnt' tell anyone...


    Quote Originally Posted by jdinca
    They should also move to the south where it's okay for relatives to be that intimate.
    alright, this makes no sense, q-dot is african americizzan

    i'm as white as rice, in a glass of milk, on a paper plate, next to a yeti, in a snow storm.

    PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58


    Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

    Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey

  9. #149
    jdinca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Posts
    1,053
    Style
    Chinese Kenpo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 3moose1
    How do you know about that? q-dot said he wouldnt' tell anyone...




    alright, this makes no sense, q-dot is african americizzan

    i'm as white as rice, in a glass of milk, on a paper plate, next to a yeti, in a snow storm.
    I'm absolutely the last person who will make fun of somebody that is different, or has a handicap. As a result, I refuse to make fun of the fact you're an albino.

  10. #150
    3moose1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Oceanside
    Posts
    9,630
    Style
    MCMAP, Judo, sex appeal
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jdinca
    I'm absolutely the last person who will make fun of somebody that is different, or has a handicap. As a result, I refuse to make fun of the fact you're an albino.
    Yo, son, who you be accusin of bein' an albyknow?


    You better check yo' self son, be fo' you wreck yo'self.

    PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58


    Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

    Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey

Page 15 of 21 First ... 5111213141516171819 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO