Page 2 of 5 First 12345 Last
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    His indomitable spirit.

WARNING: BJJ may cause airway obstruction. Join us... or die
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    They took him out on a stretcher with a neck brace... anyone know the full extent of his injuries?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Reese
    His indomitable spirit.
    Flawless.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjelva
    What's the deal with Travis Fulton, anyway?
    Doesn't he have like 200 MMA fights?
    He is tha man, a machine or something. If you calculate all his fights in almost 10 years, this dude has been fighting an average of 2 fights a week... pretty awesome, though borderline freaky. I wonder why he never appeared in the UFC... considering the UFC has clowns like Wess Sims.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalRage
    They took him out on a stretcher with a neck brace... anyone know the full extent of his injuries?
    Meh, a dislocated *****. He was given the green light to go home at the hospital. They took him out on a stretcher just in case - it certainly hurt, but he was also freaking out squealing and ****.

His name is Jeremy Bullock, and according to the gossip-net, he's been saying he's been a UFC champion (yep, a UFC champion)... never mind that this fight is the only one he has on his belt :pity:
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fulton fought in UFC 20 and 21.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Meager
    Fulton fought in UFC 20 and 21.
    Oh crap, I missed those while reading his ass-long fight record :P
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That clip could really just as well be called "Heavyset dude vs skinny bitch." Not exactly a great demonstration of ressly prowess.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You forgot, outweighed by 70lbs....lol I have that one on video tape.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I guess he's one of those guys who'll never be truly great, but yet loves to fight.
    I respect that.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    tkder doesnt look like he is 170lb, or is 170 a measurement for his height.

Page 2 of 5 First 12345 Last