Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

('._.)

Posted On:
    3/05/2006 1:10pm

Style: Mixed Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Boyd I hope you die a slow painful dead for spoiling that fight for me.

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/05/2006 2:33pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Delucia's the man although I like to make fun of his 'Combat Aikido' That's like sayin 'passifist boxer' *no pun intended.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/05/2006 10:58pm

Style: BJJ, Sambo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I for one would love to see a Jason Delucia vs Royce Gracie rematch - a decade later. Jason has evolved a lot since those first UFCs (certainly he has been more active against top MMA competition than Royce).

Maybe if Jason shows up at the Royce-Matt fight and gets on his knees (a la GSP). The name of the card will be Aikido strikes back.

DO NOT LISTEN TO ME

Posted On:
    3/06/2006 10:39am

Style: Kickboxing/Sub. Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bud Shi Dist
    Hey boyd you asshole, how about wrapping spoiler tags around that ****?
    Why should he dumbass? It's was already played in the US, spoilers become null and void once its broadcasted here in the states.

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    3/06/2006 10:41am

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I believe Delucia also said something about Paul Walker actually being an undercover cop in Running Scared, though I can't find the exact link.
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

DO NOT LISTEN TO ME

Posted On:
    3/06/2006 10:42am

Style: Kickboxing/Sub. Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebrand
    I for one would love to see a Jason Delucia vs Royce Gracie rematch - a decade later. Jason has evolved a lot since those first UFCs (certainly he has been more active against top MMA competition than Royce).

Maybe if Jason shows up at the Royce-Matt fight and gets on his knees (a la GSP). The name of the card will be Aikido strikes back.
    Jason would get mauled again. He just lost to a nobody(via submission) and has gone 1-4 in his last fights.

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    3/06/2006 10:43am

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Whoops, my bad, it was actually

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Delucia
    Jake Gyllenhaal gets his brains beat in with a tire iron in Brokeback Mountain
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

BJJ Purple Belt

Posted On:
    3/07/2006 12:11am

Style: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightmare
    Jason would get mauled again. He just lost to a nobody(via submission) and has gone 1-4 in his last fights.
    You dont think a guy wouldnt improve his skills since being caught in a submission over 10 years ago?

Im not saying that Delucia would beat Royce if he fought him again- god knows Royce has still proven himself to be a tough fighter, but I will say that if he did fight Royce again, the fight would not be the same- Jason has evolved and improved from the early days. That was infact a compliment that the Gracies gave him when they initially fought him- that he was open minded and willing to learn.

Jason was on this site not too long ago, and hes a great fighter- (hes had over 50 professional fights going 33-20). He could have been a great addition to this website, but so many people started smack talking him because he wasnt all over the Gracie's dicks. A very humble guy too- I dont believe he ever said anything like "I'll kill/beat Royce in a rematch" but only that if he got to fight Royce again it would be different.

Jason's website is www.jasondelucia.com should anyone care- he has his own forum and message board for any interested.

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/07/2006 2:07am

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumby
    You dont think a guy wouldnt improve his skills since being caught in a submission over 10 years ago?

Im not saying that Delucia would beat Royce if he fought him again- god knows Royce has still proven himself to be a tough fighter, but I will say that if he did fight Royce again, the fight would not be the same- Jason has evolved and improved from the early days. That was infact a compliment that the Gracies gave him when they initially fought him- that he was open minded and willing to learn.

Jason was on this site not too long ago, and hes a great fighter- (hes had over 50 professional fights going 33-20). He could have been a great addition to this website, but so many people started smack talking him because he wasnt all over the Gracie's dicks. A very humble guy too- I dont believe he ever said anything like "I'll kill/beat Royce in a rematch" but only that if he got to fight Royce again it would be different.

Jason's website is www.jasondelucia.com should anyone care- he has his own forum and message board for any interested.
    Yeah, I kinda feel bad, when he was on this site I sorta gave him **** about 'combat aikido'. I was trying to convey I though the name was silly not that it sucked. Things like this are never taken very well.

Injury Waiting To Happen

Posted On:
    3/07/2006 3:10am

supporting member
     Style: Snatch Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jason would almost certainly beat Royce if they fought again. Royce would have a chance of catching him in a submission, but not a good one.
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast